Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee 2 Pc Casting Rod Freshwater, 9', 4-8#, Md/light
This item has been shown 16 times.
Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee 2 Pc Casting Rod Freshwater, 9', 4-8#, Md/light:
Eagle Claw Featherlight Kokanee 2 Pc Casting Rod Freshwater, 9', 4-8#, Md/Light
Eagle Claw's Featherlight Kokanee Casting Rods have a backbone that makes them perfect for soft-mouthed kokanee. Fiberglass construction delivers exceptional feel, durability and forgiveness. Handsome ergonomic cork handles are easy to grip. Perfectly matched reel seats and guides.
- Backbone is ideal for soft-mouthed kokanee
- Traditional fiberglass construction for the ultimate in feel, durability and forgiveness
- Extra long fighting butt for easy access from a rod holder
- Lightweight graphite reel seat
- Stainless steel single foot guide with double foot stripping guide
- 18" ruler marking on the blank
- 2-piece construction for easy storage
- Hook keeper
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Baitcasting
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 9'0"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium Light
- Action: N/A
- Line Rating: 4-8 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/16-1/2 oz.
- Guide Type: Stainless steel single foot guide with double foot stripping guide
- Blank Material: Fiberglass
- Handle Material: Cork
- Number of Guides: 10
Timeless Landing Outfitters
Our Mission: Provide Quality Products, Great Prices & World Class Service
Shipping, Returns, Refunds& response
Terms & Conditions
- Free Shipping to the lower 48 United States
- Most orders are shipped in 1-3 Business Days dependng on volume at the warehouse and may extend to 4 days during holidays.
- Email and sales transactions are monitored Monday-Saturday.
- Our warehouse processes orders Mon-Fri.
- Sales Tax is required when shipping to Florida.
- Adult signature is required fororders over $250.00 and at our discretion depending on delivery locale.
- No Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No international shipping, and no shipping to U.S. protectorates or overseas commonwealths(i.e. Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands,Philippines, North Mariana Islandsetc.).
- No shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- No shipping to exporters, packaging, shipping or freight forwarding companies.
- The carrier Services we utilize include FEDEX, UPS, USPS & Spee Dee. If expedited services are required please contact us for options and pricing.
- By purchasing this item, you agree to our Shipping Policy, that you meet the purchase requirements relating to the locations we ship to; and that under the terms of this policy you agree to an immediate refund of your payment and cancellation of the transaction if you attempt to have us ship internationally, to APO/FPO/DPO addresses, to U.S. Commonwealths, to exporters, packaging & delivery companies, or to shipping or freight forwarding companies.
Returns & Refunds
- We have a 30 day replacement or money back return policy.
- A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns.
- Contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) & instructions for returns.
- Returnsmust be unused and returned in the original packaging, in resellable condition.
- Most items we sell are eligible for Manuafacturer Warranties, and we will gladly assist with manufacturer warranty processes even after the 30 day return timeframe has expired.
- Product damage due to buyer abuse of item or accident is non-refundable.
- Damage or loss caused by the carrier during shipping is handled through the FEDEX, USPS, UPS or Spee Dee claim process. We insure shipping on all items sent out.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; and insurance of the return shipment.
- Optics: Binoculars, Scopes, Rangefinders, Night-vision, Cameras & other optical items are sent to the manufacturer for determination of acceptability of the return.
- Returns not following these guidelines may be non-refundable.