Early 1900's Children's Lustre Finish Tea Set Made In Germany 17 Pc For Sale
Early 1900's Children's Lustre Finish Tea Set Made in Germany 17 pc
Item Description: This early 1900's child's tea set has a light green lustre finish and is decorated with pictures of children from that era; notice the different scenes on the dishes. It has a red mark made in Germany. The set is not complete...we had a bit of an accident prior to taking the photos. You are getting the following pieces:
- Teapot with lid--6 1/4" tall 6 1/2" spout to handle--there is an old crack in the lid
- Sugar bowl with no lid--4 1/2" across; great picture of what looks like Ring around the rosy--it is in good condition with no chips or cracks.
- Creamer--2 3/4" tall; 3 3/8" across spout to handle--good condition with no chips or cracks
- 5 cups--2" tall 2 3/4" across with handle;1 are good; one has a significant chip (hole) in the rim. Another has a small chip on the outside of the upper rim and the 3rd has a glaze flake out of the upper rim on the back side of the cup, last has a small chip.
- 4 Saucers --4 1/2" across--2 are good; 2 have small underside chips.
- 5 Dinner plates--5 1/4" across; no chips or cracks.
Other Details: Check out my other listings and store items
CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE
FEEL FREE TO KEEP A "SHOPPING CART" GOING FOR A WEEK OR SO.
MOST ITEMS ARE SHIPPED FREE THROUGHOUT USA. ALASKA & HAWAII REQUIRE SEPARATE QUOTES ON LARGER ITEMS. WE WILL SHIP THE MOST ECONOMICAL WAY. IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN BUYER AND PURCHASE MULTIPLE ITEMS, WE WILL COMBINE SHIPPING TO REDUCE YOUR COSTS. THIS TAKES US A COUPLE DAYS AT LEAST.
WE SHIP "BUY IT NOW" and STOREITEMS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, BUT DO NOT MAKE TRIPS TO THE POST OFFICE EVERY DAY..
To keep shipping cost down, we do not include insurancefor items that are not breakable; BREAKABLE ITEMS INCLUDE INSURANCE; ALL ITEMS INCLUDE DELIVERYCONFIRMATION. If you would like insurance on unbreakables, let us know and we will add it toYOURcost.
This item has been shown 0 times.