December 17th, 2013 Wright Brothers Day December 17th, 2013 Pan American Aviation Day December 18th, 2013 International Migrants Day December 19th, 2013 International South-South Cooperation Day December 20th, 2013 International Human Solidarity Day December 21st, 2013 December Solstice December 24th, 2013 Christmas Eve December 25th, 2013 Christmas Day December 26th, 2013 Kwanzaa December 31st, 2013 New Year's Eve January 1st, 2014 New Year's Day January 6th, 2014 Epiphany January 7th, 2014 Orthodox Christmas Day January 13th, 2014 Stephen Foster Memorial Day January 14th, 2014 Prophet's Birthday January 14th, 2014 Orthodox New Year January 16th, 2014 Tu B'Shevat January 17th, 2014 Lee Jackson Day
Due to Policies I need to place any thing you may question "Terms & Info:" in the top half of the sale/store sites, with bullets, WoW!
I work very hard to get & keep 100% response and will work with you in any way I can to make sure our transactions are smooth, quick and pleasant. I know it's very hard to check all the stars for shipping, when shipping costs are so high but, please understand when rating me, that shipping charges and shipping times are completely out of my control. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
You will find the full description and sometimes thepictures of the item much farther down the page, in BOLD.
• Terms and Info: ASK QUESTIONS Before you offer. BE SURE TO VIEW all PICTURES. Refunds granted only when there is a GROSS error in my description. You must respond within 14 days of receiving item and be ready to ship it back at that time, on that day. Buyer pays return shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance, if it was shipped to you with insurance. Items are Sold, AS FOUND, AS IS, Pre-Owned, and Used. I do not even like cleaning them up, I am afraid that I may do it wrong.
• I will combine items won to save on shipping and handling fees. I find that postal calculator is sometimes off, especially on large items and international. If overpayment of shipping fees occurs, anything over $1.00 will be refunded, quickly, through PayPal.
• Someantique fragile items, come with USPS insurance.Normal handling timeONE to TWO Days withhandlingfees at $2 for bothUS andInternationals, much less for small items and with variables on quantity, size that adjusts the handling fee possibly higher.
I ship frequently, but do not have control over how long the carrier takes to deliver your item when using economy shipping. So Don't hold it against me when leaving response.
• On a personal note. Due to a back injury, I try my best to ship items out Monday, Wednesday and Friday, excluding holidays, that throws the days off. So that USPS employees can help me unload. I can not have them pick up since I have very bad doggies. I alsowant to support & keep my home town post office.
• High buyer pays through PayPal, in US funds. New York Residents MUST add 8.00% sales tax or supply Copy of your State Tax Exempt number FORM with payment. Only other method of payment is Cash with/at arranged local Pick-up.
FYI: We have some Great Deals for You. Items Purchased fromEstate Sales, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, sales and sometimes found in purchasing the contents of a whole house. I'm the Ultimate Recycler, I try to find a Home for everything I purchasedor clean out, from Estate/Homes.I hate to throw history away, it all has a Story, Character, Charm and could be wroth restoring. I start them low at sale with s, but once it rolls into the shop, you are going to have to Make an Offer at a higher price. You can save on gas, shop at home and have it shipped to your door. And where else, can you get more than a one liner for a description. I want to tell you every thing I see, so it feels like your looking it over.Possibly more photos than you care to look at. Some, even being a puzzle, you might have to figure it out.
Estate Fresh, here we are offering a WONDERFUL late Victorian Era, early 1900's Sponged Blue & Brown, Yellow-Ware glazed, Toothbrush Holder, Urn Shaped with a Lovely Seaweed-Seashell in-mold Design. I found that this was once part of a USA made, Roseville Pottery, Chamber Set, in the Colonial Pattern, Carnelian Glaze and it was the only piece found.
I try my best to get info correct, but sometimes I need help and welcome information from other er. If you have info to share, Please do and I'll pass it along here.
The Toothbrush Holder measures approx. 5" high, 4¾" across handles, 3¼" across rim and 2½" across its fully glazed flat foot/base.
This is in GREAT condition, for its age and use. It has some normal production issues, dimples and pops in the glaze and some glazed over imperfections. There is age wear on bottom and fine all over crazing. There are NO nicks, NO chips, NO cracks, NO stains and NO restoration.
Please view all pictures, to see more about condition. Color may vary a bit in my pictures, due to lighting, reflection and shadows. Colors, if any, looks much better in person.
Any information, Questions or Request are always Welcomed. Please wait for invoice before paying. I do offer USPS; Priority, Parcel Post, First Class & Media shipping. Check rates and options for this item on sale site under "Other Services" in top center of page. I will combine items won, to save you on shipping, handling fees (see above terms)