September 21st, 2014 International Day of Peace September 22nd, 2014 Emancipation Day September 22nd, 2014 Autumnal equinox September 25th, 2014 World Maritime Day September 25th, 2014 Rosh Hashana September 27th, 2014 World Tourism Day September 28th, 2014 World Heart Day September 28th, 2014 World Rabies Day September 28th, 2014 Gold Star Mother's Day October 1st, 2014 International Day of Older Persons October 2nd, 2014 International Day of Non-Violence October 4th, 2014 Yom Kippur October 4th, 2014 Feast of St Francis of Assisi October 5th, 2014 Eid-al-Adha October 5th, 2014 World Teachers' Day October 6th, 2014 World Habitat Day October 6th, 2014 Child Health Day October 8th, 2014 World Day for Natural Disaster Reduction October 9th, 2014 World Sight Day October 9th, 2014 First day of Sukkot October 9th, 2014 World Post Day October 9th, 2014 Leif Erikson Day October 10th, 2014 World Mental Health Day October 11th, 2014 International Day of the Girl Child October 13th, 2014 Native Americans' Day October 13th, 2014 Indigenous People's Day October 13th, 2014 Columbus Day October 15th, 2014 White Cane Safety Day October 15th, 2014 International Day of Rural Women October 15th, 2014 Last day of Sukkot October 16th, 2014 Boss's Day October 16th, 2014 World Food Day October 16th, 2014 Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah October 17th, 2014 World Day for Poverty Eradication October 17th, 2014 'Alaska Day' observed October 18th, 2014 Alaska Day
Early Antique 19c Loetz Glass Vase Lotz Bohemian Enamel Onyx For Sale
This looks to be a very early Loetz glass vase with applied clear feet and enameled top rim decorations as photographed. Excellent original condition and an unusual example measuring about 5 1/8" tall and 3 3/8" diameter across the base. There is some rubbing to decorations and a small air bubble pop as shown. I want to say this dates to the 1880s or so? Insurance always included in shipping. The numbers and letters,if visible in photos, are inventory numbers and do come off with cloth and windex. Listings may end at any time without a offer, and are only considered sold with a offer.
1. U.S. shipping is shipped 98% of the time same day! I ship priority mail mostly on 3 pound packages or less, 1st class on 12oz or less,and Parcel Post on the rest....rarely I use FedEx.I also try to offer parcel post and priority shipping options, but if you need anything else please request and I am happy to accomodate. All items that sell for over 499.99 usd must be signed for, which is a small extra charge and may require an upgrade in shipping regardless of what the calculator may say. Please ask if there are any questions.
2. International customers I am now shipping most packages via International Priority air or EMS due to abuse of the 1st class air system, and changes in postal services. I CAN AND WILL SHIP BY FEDEX IF YOU NEED IT FASTER(so then dont punish me for high cost shipping...I dont set the rates!)....REMEMBER I SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURSVIRTUALLY ALLOF THE TIME! All items of value over 100 USD require priority air shipping now(due to excessive losses through 1st class air) and some countries there are special requirements for higher value items and all items over 500 USD require EMS shipping(regardless of what 's shipping calculator may say). Italy, Israel, Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey and former Soviet states, and any other country that I cannot insure through USPS Priority air require EMS or Express/FEDEX shipping and requires a special shipping quote. Items of especially high value to international destinations may require FedEx international shipping. If in doubt do not hesitate to email me.
Some countries may require actual postal tracking which is priority air or EMS if paid via paypal...countries are Mexico, Russia, Israel, Brazil, Turkey, former Soviet states, and any other country I cannot insure via USPS priority shipping(this means my insurer will not insure, so I have to include tracking). I quote 1st class air for Europe, Australia,and most Asian countries....if in doubt please ask. does not allow me to do country specific quotes on the listing, but I am happy to give them. The shipping to your country may be higher(if it is quoted via 1st class air in the listing) as I have to pay extra to ship priority air or EMS.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
3. Weprofessionally pack our items withpremiumNEW boxes, a few lightly used boxes,small and large bubble wrap, peanuts, and foam.
4. Items may be picked up directly fromus at our location.
5. Returns are accepted for items significantly not as described ONLY. If description is significantly incorrect I will pay return ship within USA. Items I sell are used antique and will have normal wear associated with age....I try to call all damage and defectoutside of manufacture.
6. I want you happy and to come back. Any suggestions are happily accepted and read by the owner. Thank you againfor your business!