Early J. & E. Stevens Co Wooden Box For Toy Iron Kicking Cow Mechanical Bank For Sale
Early J. & E. STEVENS CO Wooden Box For Toy Iron KICKING COW Mechanical Bank
Old wooden box measures approximately 11" long x 7.25" wide x 4" deep. Wood appears to be a knotty pine. Box is tongue & groove constructed with nailed bottom board. Shows some very minor staining, several nicks, but overall displays very good.
The original lid has approx. 3" missing from one of the slides that goes into the tract of the box. You cannot see this when the lid is in the box. Box is stamped or pressed into the wood:
One No. 305 - "Kicking Cow" Bank - The J. & E. Stevens Co. - Cromwell, Conn., U.S.A.
The letters show some fading, wear, & rub marks, but overall the paint or ink displays almost perfect. The lid has some lead pencil numbers on it which could be erased.
This is ONLY the box, no bank is present. A nice addition if you have a Kicking Cow toy bank.Additional pictures below - please scroll down!!
- We are glad to combine shipping,If you buy more than one item, please wait for us to send an invoice!! Shipping discount won't be reflected if you don't wait!!
- Payment must be received within 5 days of initial email notice.
- Transactions over $250 will be sent withSignature Confirmation to a confirmed address only.
- MD Residents must pay sales tax.
- Please ask questions before offerding. Wewant you to be happy with your purchase!! Refunds will only beconsidered if the item was misrepresented in some way. Item must be returned in the same condition sent. S/H is not refundable.
- International transactions over $50 must be shipped priority mail.
- The final offer price will be declared as the value on the customs form. Buyer isresponsible for all duties, customs fees, and taxes.
This item has been shown 0 times.