Eastwood Fender Roller Inner Lip Forming & Rolling Tool For SaleUntitled Document ADD TO FAVORITE STORES Sign up for store newsletter Titles and Descriptions HOME|ABRASIVE & FENDER|BRAKES & & & METAL REFINISHING METAL & COATING|RUST & PAINTS Eastwood Fender Roller Inner Lip Forming & Rolling Tool
Increase tire/fender clearance with this pro grade forming tool. Slotted holes will accommodate up to a 120.6 mm (4.75") 4 and 5 lug bolt circles. Bolts directly to hub flange, and is held in place with the included dished washers and vehicles lug nuts. Forming arm adjusts from 14" to 22 3/4". Delrin ® ball bearing forming roller is tough enough to form the fender without damaging the paint. Limited one year warranty. Adjustment knob color may be black. NOTE - This item is Non-returnable. If defective we will replace the tool. Will not fit Porsche wheel lug bolt pattern.Features
- A must have for lowered vehicles
- Eliminate tire rub - Increases tire to fender clearance.
- Adjustable forming roll gradually rolls inner lip flat.
- Non-Marring Delrin®forming roll preserves original finish.
- Adjustable arm length fits a wide range of automotive and light truck applications.
- Durable heavy steel powder coated construction.
- (1) Eastwood Fender Roller
See more Daily Deals at http://deals..com/dealsShipping
- We ship within 1 business day.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO and Post Office box addresses.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
- We accept payment by PayPal and credit card.
- Payment needs to be received within 24 hours of purchase or the transaction may be cancelled.
- We do charge sales tax in Pennsylvania. State taxes will be calculated at checkout.
- This item is Non-returnable. If defective we will replace the tool.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- To obtain copy of warranty please contact Eastwood at 1-800-345-1178
- Our customer support is available Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm EST.
- Please contact us at 1-800-544-5118.
©2013 The Easthill Group Inc. All rights reserved.
This item has been shown 0 times.