Easy Roller - Electric Cigarette Tobacco Injector Machine Ryo Roll Your Own For Sale
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge Easy Roller - Electric Cigarette Tobacco Injector Machine RYO Roll Your Own Description
Easy Roller - Electric Cigarette Tobacco Injector Machine RYO Roll Your Own
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority
You will receive our phone number and direct email with item.
Condition: This item is brand new. The cheaper models have no Adjustable Motor Speed Control. New feature allows you to dramatically improve the compaction of your home-made cigarettes. It is crucially important due to the various types of tobacco that exist on the market. This machine has been recently re-designed due to our customer's recommendations and demand. We offer a full 30 day money back guarantee warranty.
The Easy Roller not only makes cigarettes in seconds with a push of a button, its reliable, stable & operates exceptionally well.
Easy Roller Benefits:
- The ONLY Electric Cigarette Maker of its kind that features BOTH Adjustable Compaction & Motor Speed Control!
- Quiet, quick & smooth operation (110V)
- Makes Regular & King sized cigarettes
- Combat tremendous tobacco tax increases & make your own cigarettes
- Produce a one week's supply of cigarettes in less than one hour
- Enjoy perfectly homemade cigarettes and save up to 75% in costs compared to the price you pay for a pack of common cigarette brands in your local tobacco shop
- Roll your own cigarettes & save money
- New improved Easy Roller machine
- Catch Tray
- 2 Augers
- Pipe Cleaner
- Original Package
- Tobacco Not Included
Question: Sometimes my cigarettes have cherries that fall off. How do I fix this?
Answer:Falling ashes (cherries) is greatly and almost always caused by the tobacco being used. Yes it is true that you will almost never have this type of a problem on a crank style manual injector.Since we changed the auger to a different style and proper tobacco is being used the falling ash issue has been 97% resolved.We also found that if the operator of the machine presses the machine on and than pauses and presses again while the tube is filling with tobacco this will cause a break in the tobacco and cause an ash to fall out. In some cases the person using the machine gets scared when they press the button down and will release the switch just for a second and the tobacco will not load consistently.
inkfrogproseries Shipping Terms
Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail 2 to 3 day delivery service. No APO/FPO deliveries.Payment Methods
Paypal with verified address only.
This item has been shown 0 times.