Edwardian Red Spinel Diamond 18k Yellow Gold Brooch Pendant Pin Necklace #1210-e For Sale
Edwardian Red Spinel Diamond 18k Yellow Gold Brooch Pendant Pin Necklace #1210-E Description
*** Our items are PRE-OWNED *** Offered "AS IS" ***
READ ENTIRE LISTING AND REVIEW PHOTOGRAPHS CAREFULLY ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO offerDING
Items may have wear, scratches, bruising, blemishes, dings, dents, nicks and imperfections. We do our very best to note and photograph significant wear, dings, dents and scratches so please review our photographs carefully.
PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL TERMS AT END OF LISTING
As with live sales, consider our listing the "INSPECTION/PREVIEW" period. This is the time to address all questions prior to offerding. We will be happy to provide additional details, specifications, photos, or address inquiries you may have prior to offerding. We want our buyers to make an informed and confident purchase.
Exquisitly colored red spinel and fiery old mine rose cut diamonds combine togther in a delicate 18k yellow gold collaspible mount to create a vibrant and stunning Edwardian period brooch or pendant with 18k gold chain.
It weighs 6.5g or 4.2 dwt.
It measures 1-1/2" x 7/8" with 1/4" bail.
There are 7 spinels ranging in size from .10 to .25 carats, for an approx. 1.0 tcw.
There are 15 diamonds, each approx. .015 carats.
The chain is 16" long.
The pin in unbranded and is not hallmarked, scratch test holds for 18k, the pin part of the clasp has been replaced and is 9k. The chain is branded H and is hallmarked Italian, 750 and 18k.
This is a pre owned item and is being offered as is.
We prefer to work with professional and individual customers who understand the practices of buying and selling pre-owned jewelry, gems and collectibles.
- We do not guarantee the fit of any item.
- Item does not come with papers, box or pouch, unless otherwise stated.
- We ship all orders within 1 business day after payment has been received (cleared).
- We ship all items through the United States Postal Service as Registered Mail (which travels under vault) and carries maximum insured value to provide added security. Also, all items includereturn receipt, which requires a signature upon delivery.
- USPS advises that this may take7 to 15 working days to deliver within the USA(Registered Mailing), although our experience is that you should expect to receive it within a week.
- We are not accountable for losses or damages sustained while in transit, customs declarations and/or additional fees, or mail delivery times.
- We maintain all tracking information as well as customs form numbers and receipts for postage that we can provide if requested.
- International buyers, please inquire about additional fees, before offerding. We ship to all countries, but delivery time is longer, usually 2 to 4 weeks.
- We ship all international orders Express Mail through the United States Postal Service with signature confirmation, and insured for the FULL value, please do not ask us to reduce this amount on custom's forms. Other shipping services are available for a higher fee.
- If you live in the following countries, higher postage is required: Australia, China, Germany, Japan, Philipines, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, S. Korea, Sweden, Russian Federation.
Terms of Sale
RETURNS/REFUNDS: We take pride in our business and make a 100% effort to accurately describe and detail the condition of any item. Full refunds given only if item is not described accurately, all other returns subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- All items are carefully described and measured to the best of our ability, however, in dealing with pre owned, vintage or antique items, there may be signs of wear or measurements that we may miss. Please ask all questions prior to offerding. This is the "inspection" period just like a live sale.
- There is a 20% re-stocking fee on all returned items. A full refund will be given only if there is gross misrepresentation.
- Please ask questions regarding an item prior to offerding. We do not guarantee fit of any item.
- All gemstones or diamonds are to be considered as having some inclusions/and or are included to some degree, unless otherwise stated.
- We want to assist you in any way we can, and strive to answer questions within 24 hours.
M. Schwartz is an American based company, specializing in antique, vintage, costume and estatefine jewelry. We also offer unique collectibles, curios, and quality items ranging from A to Z!
Our goal is to provide our customer with everything from the most precious, to one-of-a-kind unique items found in our extensive travels.
- Please Contact us through and we will respond within 48 hours.
This item has been shown 0 times.