Elizabethan Tudor Spoon C.1500, Fine English Pewter For Sale
Elizabethan Tudor Spoon c.1500, Fine English Pewter
welcome to HoardersWorld – Good Honest Value
- This beautiful reproduction spoon would have served as elegant and hard wearing tableware in Tudor times.
- The original was made in London 1500.
- This spoon would have been used by ships officers and also in the grand homes of the wealthy such as Hampton Court Palace.
- The spoon is5 3/4" (14.5 cm)long andin Englandfrom fine English pewter.
- Comes boxed with historical notes.
HOW YOU CAN PAY
- UK Postal Order,
- UK Cheque (item will be sent after it clears), or
- Direct by credit/debit card (Visa/MasterCard) by calling us on 44 (0) 121 311 1383. If you prefer, we can call you.
SAVE on postage & packing (shipping & handling).
If you buy more than one different item, don't pay straight away, wait until we send you a combined invoice with any postage (shipping) discount we can offer you.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, for any reason. You can return it within 14 days, for a full refund of the purchase price.
We are a family run business, based in the Royal town of Sutton Coldfield, England.
We grow our business on personal recommendation. Therefore, our aim is to exceed our customers expectations in both the service we provide and the quality of products we offer, your comments are always welcome.
"Thank you for taking the time to look, please let me know if I can be of any further help" Paul.
Tel: 0121 311 1383
(International callers: 00 44 121 311 1383)
19 Bigwood Drive,
This item has been shown 0 times.