Emerson Coin Sorter - Emerson Coin Sorter
This item has been shown 0 times.
Emerson Coin Sorter - Emerson Coin Sorter:
Overstock Everyday Free Shipping on Orders Over $50* *Shipping excludes PO Boxes and international orders. Emerson Coin Sorter
Product Description: The Emerson Coin Sorter conveniently sorts your loose change into individual cylinders for easy wrapping and organizing. This reliable coin sorter features a sleek design and large hopper for accurate, optimal use.
- Accepts most U.S. coins including, pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters
- Automatically transforms messy coin collections into usable money
- Bonus coin wrappers included
- A fun and easy way to save money
- Requires four (4) AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 10 inches high x 9 inches wide x 4 inches deep
Reviews For This Product Broke 3 out of 5 Stars
The coin sorter broke within a day of me using It for the first timerel0610 from Fort Bragg,NC Sorts coins, if you're paitent. 3 out of 5 Stars
Well, the product is a bit fragile, which is to be expected. What surprised me however was that it got jammed after only five minutes of usage. When it gets jammed, the coins fall inside of the machine and they're a pain to get out. It got jammed several times after that, but I got used to getting it unjammed quickly. It works as long as you watch it very carefully, but it has a rather large error chance when sorting the coins, as my pennies have about 10% dimes in them. I realize that this is a bargain choice, but I suggest just paying ten dollars more and getting something that works like it's supposed to.silentcrim from Baton Rouge, LA Not worth the money 1 out of 5 Stars
I purchased this to help me roll a ton of long-saved coins. I was very, very careful about filling it slowly (just a few coins at a time). The sorting mechanism isn't terribly accurate: dimes would fall into the penny tube, pennies into the nickles, nickles into the quarters, so I'd have to painstakingly remove them. There was also no sort of marking system on the tubes to tell me if enough coins had stacked to go into a paper roll, so I ended up counting each one anyway. I finally got around this by making a mark with a Sharpie on each tube to indicate the full level. The device is not well balanced, so when you open the swing arm that holds the coin rolls, the whole thing wants to tip over. And, the swing arm doesn't successfully lock into place, so it will randomly fly open while coins are dropping through the shoots, making a mess. Lastly, after maybe a half hour of total use, the thing just died. While it was working, it took marginally less time to use than it would have to just manually count the coins myself. All I'm able to do with it now is use the little plastic tubes to keep my stacks from falling over. Total waste of money, do not purchase!loquaz from San Francisco, CA Product Recommendations
- Tilt Float Bracket Today $22.49
- Fashion Maker Domestic Medium Dress Form Today $119.00
- Dritz 'Twin-Fit' Petite Dress Form Today $149.97
- North Safety 100-Percent Fire Retardent Winter Liner Today $9.49
- Rugs & Carpets
- Health & Beauty
- Camping & Hiking
Overstock has a simple mission:
To save people money. We serve customers world-wide by offering high-quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service.Need Our Help?
Our award-winning customer service agents are standing by, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to contact us.Overstock Standard Shipping Information
- Combined shipping lets you get free shipping on Overstock orders totaling $50 or more. Put all the items you intend to purchase in your cart and check out; it's that easy.
- Please note that items purchased from other stores will void the combined shipping rate.
- Standard orders ship within 1-3 business days, depending on the time the order is received, and arrive within 5-10 business days.
- Custom Art: Up to 10 business days to ship and 1-4 weeks for delivery.
- Oversized Items: Up to 10 business days to ship and 1-4 weeks for delivery.
- We use all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Customers cannot specify the carrier of their choice.
Standard Return Policy: Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials
included with the shipment.
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Frequently Asked Questions