Enamel Cast Iron Blue Dutch Oven 4 1/4-qt. Close Out For Sale
Fancycook Enameled Cast Iron Casserole Pots with Bakelite Knob, goes from freezer to oven to table with ease, evenly diffusing heat to keep food warm at the table. Won’t absorb fat, odor or bacteria. Hand wash. Tight-fitting lids.
Fancycook Porcelain Enamel Cast Iron Cookware is hand-cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The raw iron pieces is hand prepared before several layers of enamel are applied and baked in very high temperature ovens.
- The black cooking surface on the dutch oven is matte porcelain, not expose cast iron,It look like natural cast iron.Hygienic porcelain enamel is non–reactive with food.however it ismore scratch resistant. The exterior ofthe bottomalso has a matte black outlook
- Safe on all cook tops and in the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Hand washing is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance.
- This dutch oven has a matte black interior, which is well-seasoned, scratch-resistant, creates a natural cast iron cookware surface for different purpose of cooking. The exterior of the bottom also has a matte black outlook.
- CoatedCast Iron
- Matte Black
- Exterior Colors: Enameled France Blue
Please check our other items and we will gladly combine items to save you money on shipping!
Please different 10 colors available.
This item has been shown 0 times.