Endoscopy Xenon Cold Light Source 350w Vs Olympus Storz Om1211
This item has been shown 0 times.
Endoscopy Xenon Cold Light Source 350w Vs Olympus Storz Om1211:
New Endoscopy Xenon Light Source 350Watt
• High Quality, 1 YEARWarranty Excluding the Bulb and Fuse
• Lightness: >1800000LX
•Voltage: 350 x 150 x 360 (mm)
•Friendly Operation Interface
• Exchangeable Bulb, Easy Maintenance
•250W is Available upon Request at Same Price
• Built-in Connector Works with STORZ Light Cable
This Light Source DON'T Include Light Cable, You Can Get It by ClickHERE.
.Shipping - Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days upon receiving clearedpayment.- Combined-shipping is always welcome if you purchase multiple items fromus, you can combine the checkout within 3 days of your first purchase. Insome cases, this will reduce your shipping charges, if there are any.- We deliver via EMS, USPS, TNT, UPS, FedEx and air mail by our preference, it usuallytakes 4-7 days to USA, Canada and Australia, 5-10 days to most Europecountries, 10-20 days to South American countries.- The mail carrier is responsible for delivery dates and times.- International buyer is responsible for brokerage fees, import duties,GST, PST, QST, or any other tariff, levy or fee. Our prices do not includesuch fees. Payment - We accept the following forms of payments:
Return Policy - If the item is damaged during shipping, please contact us by Messages as soon as possible.
- We will issue an exchange if your item is received defective or the incorrect item was shipped. If we do not have the correct part in stock we will make a full refund.
- No return will be accepted after 7 days of the item received.
- Goods must be unused in its original box and packing when returning.
- Buyer is responsible for returning freight. FDA Regulation Statement
The Following Statement is Required by for US Buyers Only.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health:Phone number: 800.638.2041
email: email@example.com Customer Service - If you haveany questions on our products, please contact us by message. We answer every message within 24 hour period except weekend and holidays.
- We strive to earn 100% '5 Star' scores from you. If you feel that we have not met your expectations, please contact us and let us resolve the problem before leaving us a negative or neutral response. Our customer service representative is here to ensure that you are satisfied with our services.
- Buyers can also send email to us: @orient-medical.com
<div style="text-decoration:none" height="27px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial"
<img target="_blank"><img for professional sellers！