Estate 50s-70s Vtg Sterling 11 Charm Bracelet: All Enamel Charms 1 Mech
This item has been shown 6 times.
Estate 50s-70s Vtg Sterling 11 Charm Bracelet: All Enamel Charms 1 Mech:
We combine shipping where safe to do so. Internationals, we use Global Shipping only. Many of our items are from an old Yankee New England Maine Family estate --Hope you find something you can treasure.Pictures are worth 1,000 words, so we let our photos do the talking. Be aware that camera flash and your color monitor can cause color difference –-Remember pics are closeups of item and thus exaggerated, use ruler/coin photos and/or Description for better estimate of actual sizeWe have 5-10 days handling due to health issues, If you need sooner, let us know and we will try to accommodate if we can
PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS and READ ENTIRE LISTING
Nice Preowned Condition -Great assortment of charms!
All Enamel & Sterling CHARMS, one mechanical
UNIQUE! 15 all-ENAMELED CHARM BRACELET
on shiny curb chain bracelet, hallmarked for sterling on C-Spring clasp
#1Christmas TREE with red/green bead Ornaments, green enamel (hallmarked STER and unknown maker mark)
#2 Dimpled red APPLE or STRAWBERRY with green leaf(Sterling and JEZ [for Jezebel] inside)
#3SNOWMOBILE red/blue(No hallmark)#4SCHOOL SHIELD dated for 1976 Black/Gold jellybelly Mono(Josten's)#5 MECHANICAL Early SKATEBOARD with red stripe WHEELS ROLL(no hallmark)#6 Cute INDIAN GIRL crossed arms red/black(Sterling and Griffith logo)#7 Downhill SKIER blue ski sweater, stretch pants / DISK bas relief(Sterling andGriffith logo)#8SAILBOAT yacht / red boat (No hallmark)#9ARTIST PAINTER'S PALETTE red, blue, green, yellow, dark blue, pink(P&B Paye & Baker Sterling)#10TENNIS PLAYER old style white outfitCloisonné (Sterling andGriffith logo)#11NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL / MARY & Baby JESUS dk & lt blue(No hallmark, Euro silver?)#12 2-side TRAFFIC STOP LIGHT old style Red & Green (Sterling)#13SOLDIER or CADET Dress Uniform, Sword, red coat, blue pants black belt (No hallmark)#14DUTCH wooden CLOG SHOE blue(No hallmark, likely Euro silver)#15 Tiny BROKEN HEART redcloisonné(hallmarked for sterling and Shube's)
Will come gift packaged for gift giving!
PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS and READ ENTIRE LISTING
Check out our other sales for sterling charms plus charm bracelets - Horse brasses - Outlander collectibles, too!
We think winner should be pleased.
Stored wrapped in smoke-free home.
We put 5-10 days handling for health reasons, IF YOU NEED ITEM SOONER, LET US KNOW RIGHT AWAY we will try to accommodate if we can
PAYMENT/SHIPPING:We accept Paypal - safest for all. US Shipping includes Delivery confirmation Will combine shipping where safe to do so. The ONLY international sales we offer are through s Global Shipping Program.Will gladly combine shipping where safe to do so!! -- We are probably the best packers on . We want you to get your items exactly as they are when you win them...SOplease take note: we double pack any breakables, we often triple pack antiques, so thatadds weightto the package.
Please refer to photos (coloration is/ may be off due to flash and your monitor!) It is HARD to photograph metal, so please note marks and glare are from flash!!!!!!!!!
Some GENERAL information about the silver we are listing:
• FYI: it is not unusual for sterling charms to be unmarked from this era: many charms came unmarked on display sales cards that had the maker and metal info; as well as jewelry items under a certain weight did not have to be hallmarked.
• FYI: Purity marks for older silver pieces can differ from those commonly seen today. Sterling Silver Jewelry up until the 1940s era was often stamped “STER” or “STG” as well as “STERLING”. The “925” and “STERLING” mark has been continuously used throughout the years.
• FYI: Rhodium is in the Platinum family of metals. It was often used in the 50s-70s to plate sterling silver to avoid tarnishing, In the Rhodium plating process, 925 Sterling Silver is given a nickel underplate prior to Rhodium plating. The nickel is magnetic and causes the magnetic attraction.
• FYI: Sterling: .925 silver--European Silver: .800 or .835 or .900 silver --Euro silver is not inferior, esp. highly collectible vintage Euro silver
THIS IS THE FINE PRINT:
Please PLEASE take the moment to read all terms of sale
(1)Buyers are expected to read entire listing, view all photos and use as part of the description, compare measurements to your own items, read/understand our policies, and ask questions if anything is unclear BEFORE offerding/buying.
(2) No more international offers taken because of several bad eggs who offer and then never paid. We are old and clearing out 2 lifetimes of accumulation so its too tiring to relist over and over!!! We will sell internationally via ’s Global Shipping Program
(3) Please only offer on this item if you plan on prompt payment & will CONFIRM AND COMMUNICATE w/in 3 days of winning.
(4) We reserve the right not to sell to anyone with Negative or hidden response, as we determine. If you have a lot of negatives, it is worth emailing us first before offerding!!!
(5) We're neither Expert nor Dealer, we do our best to be accurate in our descriptions- and like any other buy-it-now or sale, items sold to highest buyer as is, final sale, so be sure to ask questions first.~~~~~~ We are old and clearing out 2 lifetimes of accumulation so really cannot take returns!!
(6) Winning buyer to prepay/must pay S/Ins (We pack VERY WELL, but reserve the right to insist upon insurance against shipping damage or loss) If insurance is declined, winner must assume any loss/damage.
(7) PLEASE make payment within 4 days OR deal may be cancelled.
(8) We do our best to weigh and measure everything according to our high standards.
(9) We will ship as soon as we are able, after payment is received. Usually a day or two. Bear with us, we are slower than we used to be -- And please don't gripe about shipping costs to us, we are victims too!!! Take it up with the Postmaster General at pmgceo(at)usps(dot)gov
(10) WE DO NOT DO REFUNDS. But some buyers just go ahead and go through – when we prefer you contact us first if there is a problem, give us a chance to make things right for all. PLEASE NOTE: we charge a 15% RESTOCKING FEE on the total amount if we determine the return is UNWARRANTED:
**Dont like Color.
**Dont like in general.
**Foundanother one same or similar for less.
**offer or Bought without asking questions
**offer or Bought without reviewing measurements in description and/or photo
**offer or Bought – quote - “By Mistake”
And other such unwarranted excuses.
If you go through return system, expect a partial refund unless item is not as described.
--- Again, read #1 again. Buyers are expected to read entire listing, compare measurements, use photos, and askquestions if anything is unclear BEFORE offerding/buying. Thanks for your understanding.
(11) As sellers, we leave response after we receive your response. As a buyer, we leave response as soon as we receive and review our items, so ask you please to do the same!
PLEASE offer IF YOUSE AGREES!!!! Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE ABOUT THE CLOTHING/WEARABLES WE LIST: Any clothing /shoes/accessories we list are helping us to clean out our own closets, to empty boxes of stored goods from a friend’s boutique that went out of business, and to find homes for garments from catalog photo-shoots. We sell as-is with no returns. We are now retired and moving things forward before we ourselves “move forward!!!”
---For all clothing/wearables we sell - new and especially used - we check for holes, tears, wear, spots, or any other imperfections before we list. Whether new or used, we have made every attempt to note any flaws in our listings, but may miss something due to aging eyes and/or sheer ignorance about a particular item.
---We ask you to understand that even if we missed something in the description, you are still getting a BARGAIN compared to buying retail, so YOU may need to have the item cleaned, shaped, restored, refreshed, get a button replaced, stitch where threads have come loose, whatever...
----Many are just simply wrinkled from storage... Many can be worn as they are, but would benefit from a pressing or cleaning at winner's discretion -- especially worn garments, or even if clothing in new "store" condition, with or without tags, or New Old Stock, because they were once hanging on racks or in store displays, handled by shoppers, dumped in carts, possibly dropped, certainly tried on, some taken home & then returned to store, -- and/or often have a dingy look from dust and light soiling from handling, or evidence of being in storage.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, LOOKING, & IF YOU PURCHASE --- WEAR/USE IN GOOD HEALTH!!!
Gramma used to say "When in doubt, dont!"
Check our response on clothing we sell: no one has complained yet!!!
“If your knees aren't green or muddy by the end of the day,
you seriously ought tore-examine your life.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
“Muddy knees have got me all a-quiver…”
– Monty Python