Estate Vtg Zuni Multi Stone Inlay Sterling Silver Triangle Dangle Earrings L349
This item has been shown 2 times.
Estate Vtg Zuni Multi Stone Inlay Sterling Silver Triangle Dangle Earrings L349:
Estate Vtg Zuni Multi Stone Inlay Sterling Silver Triangle Dangle Earrings L349 Estate Vtg Zuni Multi Stone Inlay Sterling Silver Triangle Dangle Earrings L349
Offered is an eye-catching pair of vintage Zuni Multi-Stone Inlay Sterling Silver dangle earrings. Each post style earring is just over 1 3/8" long. The triangle measures 1" on each side. They are crafted of Sterling silver. Unsigned. This cool, geometric pair of earrings is in excellent vintage condition. Total Weight: 8.65g
We are PCGS, NGC & CAC Authorized Dealers and GIA Qualified Diamond graders.
You can also find us everywhere by the same name we use here.
Please Help Us! We ask that you please be kind to us when you rate our shipping charge. It actually costs us more than we charge you with all the related costs involved with our shipping platform. We will lose our discounts if you rate us poorly, which costs us more. So please, keep that in mind when you rate us on our shipping costs to you….. Thank you, we are grateful!
Sorry, we do not ship to Spain or the Russian Federation.Shipping
- Most items will be shipped Monday through Friday, by USPS (United States Postal Service) Flat Rate First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance, or for International buyers by USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class International Mail within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment. Please check the payments and shipping tab for the details on this item.
- Combined shipping is always available for purchases made within (5) calendar days to help you save money on shipping. Just send us an email when you are finished shopping and please wait for the combined invoice before paying
International Buyers - Please Note
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- First Class International mail to Canada with a purchase value of $150.00 or less is $7 to $8 US (up to 8 ounces). Many internationally shipped items with a value under $150.00 US can be shipped via First Class International Mail for under $14.00 US with electronic USPS delivery confirmation. Send us an email and we will quote you a shipping cost. All other international packages will be shipped USPS Express International which starts at $45.00 US. NO item value over $150 will be shipped internationally without using Express Mail Service so it can be insured/tracked. We do not ship to the Russian Federation or Spain.
- Attention Illinois Residents: Sales tax IS NOT required for coins and paper money. However all other items will have 9% Illinois sales tax added to the purchase price.
- Payment is due within (5) days of the sale date.
- We accept PayPal and major credit cards through PayPal.
- Please note, you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card. PayPal now has a guest log in that will allow you to pay by credit card.
- All items are GUARANTEED GENUINE AND AS DESCRIBED.
- You may return any coin / numismatic item (unaltered) in our original package for your purchase price if you are not happy with it within (14) days of your purchase.
- Please include the item number if you do return something.
- Professionally Certified Coins, Watches & Clocks are sold as described and are not returnable for any reason.