Ethernet 16 Ch Relay Module, Board For Home Automation - Snmp, Web, Ip, Lan For SaleDenkovi Assembly Electronics ltd.
Ethernet 16 CH Relay Module, Board for Home Automation - SNMP, Web, IP, LAN General description
This is kit of IP controler and card with 16 SPDT relays. It is for home automation, hobby and commercial projects. It allows you controlling electrical devices via LAN/WAN (Internet). Just connect the device into your local network and control it from another computer or android smartphone over the LAN or Internet. This IP relay board can be controlled from: Configuration utility - DAEnetIP2 Manager, web browser, command line, android smartphone application or Denkovi Relay Manager Software. We can provide also software examples for developers. Now with free iOS mobile App!
- 10 Mb Ethernet interface with Link/Activity Led
- Power supply - 12VDC. (No protection against overvoltage and inverse polarity)
- Maximal current consumption:
- 600 mA / 12VDC
- 16 SPDT Relay channels:
- RAS-12-15 (10A / 250VAC, 15A / 120VAC, 15A / 24VDC) - single relay channel schematic
- 8 analog inputs with 10 bit resolution (0-3.3VDC)
- 16 (2x8) bit configurable digital I/O port (0-3.3VDC) - in this kit they are reserved for the relay board
- Dimensions: Relay PCB - 85mm / 300mm / 20mm; DAEnetIP2 - 43mm / 55mm / 15mm
- Standart protocols: ARP, IP, ICMP (ping), DHCP
- Supports snmp v1 (snmpset, snmpget, snmptrap), HTTP (integrated web server with autorization) , TFTP (for firmware upgrade)
- Ports for SNMP (161) and HTTP (80) can be changed
- Two MAC addresses protection
- It can be configured with SNMP requests or web browser
- Reset of the relays on incoming/outgoing ping timeout
- Function "load outputs(relays) states from EEPROM on boot"
- Each I/O line can be named by user via web browser
- It can send traps according analog ADC level
- Analog Inputs may be referred to control the relay according their level
- Possibility of connection analog sensors to the analog inputs as LM34DZ, LM35DZ, LM335, MCP9700A
- Relay PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metallized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask / Extra PCB openings for better voltage isolation / Doubled PCB tracks for better voltage isolation
- Software by Denkovi - DRM Software, DAEnetIP2 Configuration utility, DAE-iModules - FREE iOS mobile app
- 3rd parity software: Command line utility - netsnmp, Android software (by iSwitch LLC, not free but inexpensive)
- Software examples: .NET, Java, Labview and PHP - please contact us for download.
- For detailed user manual - please contact us for download.
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Manual or automatic device restart if event occur
- Management/monitoring for industrial
- Sensor information processing
- Remote electrical devices control
- Remote lock/unlock doors
- Home automation
Control electrical device remotelyThe sale includes
- 1 x IP controller (DAEnetIP2)
- 1 x 16 SPDT Relay Board (Relay type - RAS-12-15) - 12VDC
- Flat ribbon labeled cable
- DRM Software - Denkovi Relay Manager Software. CD is not included in the package but the software is available for download from this link
How to connect inductive loadsDAEnetIP2 I/O ports Port JP3 (P3) - the relay board is connected here Port JP4 (P5) - the relay board is connected here Port JP5 (P6) Port JP6 (System Port) PIN # Bit FUNC DIR Bit FUNC DIR Bit FUNC DIR Bit FUNC DIR 1 1 Free I/O 1 Free I/O 1 Free Ain - 3.3V PWR 2 2 Free I/O 2 Free I/O 2 Free Ain - 3.3V PWR 3 3 Free I/O 3 Free I/O 3 Free Ain - Reserved - 4 4 Free I/O 4 Free I/O 4 Free Ain - Ping LED Out 5 5 Free I/O 5 Free I/O 5 Free Ain - Reserved - 6 6 Free I/O 6 Free I/O 6 Free Ain - Target RST Out 7 7 Free I/O 7 Free I/O 7 Free Ain - Switch (RST) Out 8 8 Free I/O 8 Free I/O 8 Free Ain - Switch (SCL) Out 9 - GND PWR - 3.3V PWR - Vref(+3.3V) PWR - Switch(SDA) In/Out 10 - GND PWR - GND PWR - GND PWR - GND PWR
Legend:"Free"– the pin is free and defined for the user. "XXXXXX" - the pin is reserved "In" - the pin is input "I/O" – digital input or output depending the settings "Out" - the pin is output "Ain"– analog input
Note that the relay board is connected to JP3(P3) and JP4(P5) digital outputs ports.
All the DAEnetIP2 I/O ports does not have any protection against overvoltage or reversed polarity.
For inputs, if the input voltage exceed 3.3V, the controller may be damaged. If you have questions how to use the I/O ports please contact with us or take a look into the manual.
Here are the steps (instructions) how to power on and connect the device directly to your computer (see this image). For router LAN connection (see this image)or Internet connection, please see in the user manual:1.Connect the DAEnetIP2 controller with your computer via UTP crossover cable. (note that the device does not support AUTO MDIX). 2.The flat ribbon cable connector must be fitted into to DAEnetIP2 IDC in this way
3.Connect each "In" labeled wire into the referred screw terminal of the relay board. For example "In 1" wire goes into Relay 1 In screw terminal, "In 2" wire goes into Relay 2 screw terminal and so on.4.Connect the GND wire of the flat ribbon cable into the GND screw terminal of the relay board.
5.Connect supply jack to DAEnetIP2. You will have to find suitable power supply adaptor. DAEnetIP2 minimal supply voltage is 7.5 VDC. The maximal voltage is 25 VDC. It is recommended the supply voltage to be 12 VDC. DAEnetIP2 doesn't have any protection against inverted supply voltage, so be careful. The middle pin of the power terminal is + Vcc (Center positive tip polarity)6.Connect the power wires to the relay board as it is shown on the image right to the text. It is possible to supply the DAEnetIP2 controller and relay board either with single either with 2 separate power supply sources. 7.Now you can power on the whole kit (for example plug the supply adaptor into the electricity network) 8.In case of success you have to see this when you power on the kit (the link led (top) is blinking and the bottom led by default shows the power on and it is constantly on) 9.Check if the relay board power led is on constantly 10. The kit in working condition 11.Open your LAN card network settings and save them, because next step is to change them. 12.Your initial computer IP should be in the device network range. So it is recommend to be 172.16.100.1. Mask 255.255.0.0. Gateway 172.16.100.1. Change them. There is lot of info in the net how to do it (for example a good link is this one) 13.Open web browser and type 172.16.100.2 – default username/password are “admin”/”admin” 14.Now you can access all the parameters via your web browser or software on your computer. Default settings
The controller has default settings, in case the access is lost. There are several steps for loading the default settings:
- Turn off the power supply of the IP controller.
- Move the jumper from position 1 to position 2.
- Turn on the power supply of the IP controller.
- Move the jumper from position 2 to position 1.
- Turn off the power supply of the IP controller.
- Turn on the power supply of the IP controller.
DAE-iModules iOS mobile App
We, from Denkovi A E LTD, developed absolutley free iOS App DAE-iModules which allows you to access the I/O lines of the current device and will turn your mobile smartphone in powerful automation tool. Support link: here.
The video bellow shows how you can control DAEnetIP2 based device - SNMP 8 Relay Board LM35DZ. Any other Denkovi Ethernet Device from this list can be acessed with same success from your iOS device via DAE-iModules.
Some useful information about DAE-iModules and DAEnetIP2:
- Select device DAEnetIP2. You must be sure the IP, UDP Port and SNMP community are correct, otherwise it won't enter into the device
- To connect and scale the analog inputs with sensors, please refer to this link:
DAEnetIP2 Manager is configuration utility for Denkovi DAEnetIP2 devices
- Access many DAEnetIP2 controllers at a time
- SNMPv1 protocol
- Name for each controller
- Support most of the DAEnetIP2 OIDs
- Configurating each P3/P5 I/O line separately as input or output
- Linearization (scaling) for the Analog Inputs (displaying the analog inputs values in human reading values - volts, meters degrees)
- Thresholds can be converted automaticaly from human units into divisions
For more information about DAEnetIP2 Manager, screen-shots and detailed description and downloads - here
Download the last version (install package) - DAEnetIP2Manager.exe
Download the last version (install archive) - DAEnetIP2Manager.rar
For bugs, suggestions or more information please email us
Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) is multiplatform software for easy controlling all kinds of Denkovi relay boards (USB,SNMP,TCP/IP)
CAUTION! Using of Denkovi Relay Manager (DRM) Software with devices which are not manufactured by Denkovi Assembly Electronics LTD is not allowed!
The item is supported by DRM Software. DRM Software will hep you to save money for expensive software and time in programming. It allows you to switch ON/OFF your devices at particular date and time, turn ON/OFF the relays with pulses or control them via specific sequence. If you have ordered at least one of our relay boards from this list you may turn your PC in powerful automation tool.
- Multiplatform software: supported by Windows/Linux (ver. 2.0)
- Control up to 32 relay boards
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Save/Load file
- Control mode: single and multiple setting of the relays
- Single pulse with adjustable delay from the control mode (ver. 2.0)
- Timer mode: create timer playlist for the relays
- Weekly mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on each day of the week
- Calendar mode: each relay may be turned ON/OFF on particular date at particular time
- Pulse mode: each relay may work in pulse mode by setting duration for ON and duration for OFF. Adjustable number of pulses (ver. 2.0)
- Each relay from each relay board can work independently in some of the five modes
- Each relay board and each relay can be named by the user
- Indicator panel
- Auto load function - the last working file is loaded when DRM is started
- Auto connect function - when the relay board is disconnected DRM will keep trying to find and when this is done, the relay board will be connected again
- Auto start function - DRM software starts when the OS starts (currently this is not supported by Windows 8 and Linux)
- Auto set function - DRM will set the relays automatically when the relay board is connected
- Possibility of DRM to starts when PC boots and continues to work from the last saved point
For more information about DRM Software, screen-shots and detailed description and download - hereDRM Software image - control mode for Internet / Ethernet 16 Channel Relay Board
Demo video with DRM Software and Internet / Ethernet 16 Channel Relay Board Access via web browser
I/O Ports control/monitor
Traps/P5 control. DAEnetIP2 can send traps if some analog input changes its level bellow/above some threshold (Low/High).
The same logic can be used for setting one of the digital outputs port - JP5 according analog input port JP6.
You may use this inexpensive but very useful application for your Android smart phone or tablet. You may controll DAEnetIP2 digital outputs or read the DAEnetIP2 analog inputs. With the Gauge functions you may set the measured range and value (C, F, Voltage...). The application is marketed by iSwitch, LLC and may turn your android smartphone in very useful tool controlling our home automation ip relay board.
Download it from the Android Market
The App documentation may be downloaded from here
DAEnetIP2 + Relay Board + Android Software by iSwitch, LLCAccess via command line
Steps for Install net-snmp library in Windows. In this way you will be able to control the ethernet controller with command line.
- Download the last version net-snmp binary for windows from The file must look like net-snmp-X.X.X.X-X.win32.exe
- Install the downloaded file. Leave the default options. The packet will be install in c:\usr by default.
- Download the DAEnetIP2 MIB file from here
- Copy the mib file here c:\usr\share\snmp\mibs
- Add new line in the file c:\usr\etc\snmp\snmp.conf with the "mibs all" directive.
- Now you can test different commands for OID access, supported by this module. Their names you may see in the DAEnetIP2.mib file.
For most Linux OS, there is built in the same snmp tool in the kernel.
Example commands - here
You can also create batch/bash files for setting the outputs for example. If you don't know how - please contact with us.Software examples
For developers - we can provide examples and support for the following platforms:Java Example labVIEW example VB.NET Express example Pictures Useful links
- General links
- User manual - contact us for DAEnetIP2 user manual
- SNMP definitions file (MIB file) - here
- Configuration utility - DAEnetIP2 Manager (Windows/Linux) - DAEnetIP2Manager.exe or DAEnetIP2Manager.rar
- The firmware file with the current actual version for DAEnetIP2 - here (firmware history - here)
- Software by Denkovi
- DAE-iModules - Mobile app for iOS mobile devices, support link here
- DAEnetIP Burner software for firmware upgrade - here Instructions how to upgrade the firmware - see in the manual or here
- DRM Software download and documentation - here
- Software examples - Java, .NET, labVIEW or PHP. Please contact with us for download
- Third parity software
- Android application for mobile devices by iSwitch LLC, Android market link - here, documentation - here, support page - here
- Net-snmp command line tool for windows (instructions how to install - see in the manual) and C++ library - here
DAEnetIP2 + 2 ch relay board kit
DAEnetIP2 + 8 ch relay board kit
Only the DAEnetIP2 controller
DAEnetIP2 8 ch relay module for temperature measurementPlease read before buy Contact information
This item has been shown 20694 times.