Eurographics Jerusalem Artichoke By Claude Monet 1000 Piece Puzzle
This item has been shown 3 times.
Eurographics Jerusalem Artichoke By Claude Monet 1000 Piece Puzzle:
- 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37"
- Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5"
- Manufactured using the highest quality blue board
- Made in the USA
- Made in the United States
- 100% recyclable, safe, non-toxic, and printed with vegetable-based inks and Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Printed in Canada, made in the United States
- Puzzle pieces are manufactured using the highest quality 0.07" blueboard, offering an exact fit without fraying over time and use
- Assembling puzzles improves fine motor skills and picture recognition abilities - promotes both cooperative and independent play
EuroGraphics Jerusalem Artichoke by Claude Monet 1000-Piece Puzzle. Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Size: 19.25" x 26.5". Jerusalem Artichokes is one of the lesser known works by Monet. It was painted in 1880 and can now be found in the Chester Dale Collection of the National Gallery in Washington. Strong high-quality puzzle pieces. Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
Item Weight:1.6 pounds
Item Dimensions:0.07x26.6x19.2 inches
UPC:628136603195PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemical, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.