Exceptional Boy Scout Green "memo" Camera + Hand Sewn Case - Best Cnd.on Ebay
This item has been shown 35 times.
Exceptional Boy Scout Green "memo" Camera + Hand Sewn Case - Best Cnd.on Ebay :
*** Excellent Condition! Boy Scoutsof America"MEMO" Camera + Hand Sewn Case ***
This is an exceptional c.1927 Ansco "MEMO" half-frame Boy Scouts of Americahalf- frame 35mm film camera. The "MEMO" was the very first camera made in the United States to use 35mm film.Thecamera was introduced in 1926-27byAnsco,an American manufacturer of camera equipment and film in Binghamton, New York.Each frame was half the size of the standard 24×36mm format known as 35mm.Capacity was fifty this camera is in excellent condition. The green painted wooden & metal body displays some wear - see Photos #1 - #7. The lens is clear, viewfinder bright, automatic film counter works, film compartment is clean, aperture has smooth settings. The shutter sticks at slower speeds. Serial #34495 is on both the removable back & the camera body.
The complete leather camera case is also in fine shape. BSA insignia clear & unmarked. Stitches appear to have been replaced in a number of areas. Strap is very slightly worn.
*Make sure to view all images carefully. This is an "AS IS" listing. Please email ?s before offerding.*
** Due to thevariancesamong electronic display monitors/screens,there may be slight differences in the color thatappears on your screen. **TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Item(s) comes exactly as shown in the pictures. Will be packed most from buyers with unpaid offer history or negative response.
- Email any questions via before offerding.
- Shipping only to U.S. Street or P.O. Box address.
- Clear payment within 3 days or item goes to next highest buyer.
- Order will be shipped within 3 business daysafter payment has cleared. This does not include weekends or holidays.
- No returns due to uniformed or mistaken offerding.
- Ship to confirmedPayPaladdress only. Please make sure your address is correct.
- Check my 100% response as seller & buyer.
- Sold "AS IS".