Extremely Rare 14k Rose Gold Normis Digital Seconds Wrist Watch Circa 1930s
This item has been shown 0 times.
Extremely Rare 14k Rose Gold Normis Digital Seconds Wrist Watch Circa 1930s:
Extremely Rare 14K Normis Digital Gent's Wrist Watch With Digital Seconds
Normis; Swiss; Unisex; Circa Date: 1930s
STYLE: Length lug-to-lug 34mm, width 22mm without crown, thickness 6mm.
CASE: 14K rose-gold, rectangular shape, curved lugs and snap back.
DIAL: Off-white, Arabic numerals, minute/5-minute track, digital hands, digital seconds.
MOVT: Manual, 17 jewel, lever escapement, stem-set, signed.
Experts Opinion: The only gold digital from this period we have ever offered- rare is such a simple word. This one is superlative! GL122011-43
C 3 (Case is in Very Good Condition)
D 3-28(Dial is in Very Good Condition - very well reprinted)
M 3(Movement is in Very Good Condition)
R 9 (on a scale of #1 being very common to #10 being extremely rare)
This watch has been professionally serviced and is in good running order.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Address: Ashland Investments
Offered to you by Richard E. Gilbert NAWCC #34777, Life Member #38, Owner of Ashland Investments, co-author of “The Complete Price Guide to Watches” and “The Complete Price Guide to Jewelry”. Buy with the confidence of knowing you are dealing with a reputable and knowledgeable dealer with over 30 years of experience. All of our items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described.
CODE OF ETHICS...Deal with Honesty
Ashland is proud of its reputation as a trusted dealer in antique timepieces. Our customers trust and respect is paramount to the success of our business and to that end we constantly strive to exceed your expectations by adhering to the guidelines listed below:
- Ashland Is committed to its customers satisfaction.
- Clearly, honestly and accurately represents its products, service, terms and conditions.
- Delivers its products and services as represented.
- Communicates in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Responds to inquiries in a constructive timely way.
- Maintains appropriate security policies and practices to safeguard customer's information.
- Offers a free 7 day return policy for watches or jewelry, if ever misdescribed.
- Does not allow customers personally identifiable information to be transferred or shared with any outside organizations or individuals.
- Honors requests not to receive further solicitations from Ashland.
- Follows the spirit of the law and all applicable guidelines for ethical business practices.
All returns must be accompanied by the original packing slip and received in the exact condition as sent. We maintain photos of all items sold, denoting the condition at the time of purchase and shipping. Any returns based on a third party opinion, i.e. jeweler, watch maker, diamond grader or antique dealer, must have a signed, notarized letter, stating exactly why item is not as described. No exceptions will be made.