Extremely Rare 1960 Johnson 75 Hp Toy K&o Outboard Boat Motor With Original Box
This item has been shown 0 times.
Extremely Rare 1960 Johnson 75 Hp Toy K&o Outboard Boat Motor With Original Box:
A K&O 1960 Johnson 75HP Toy Outboard Boat Motor
- This beautiful little outboard is in fantastic condition andran verysmoothly on a 3v test.
- All decals are present and complete, the cowling fits perfectly and there is very little 'end float' on the prop.
- There area fewVERY smallpaint chipson the lower part of the unit, but I doubt that it was ever used in the water.
- Thecups are missing from the mounting clampsbut I believe that replacements are readily available.
- The original wires are un-cracked, but do have a bit of yellowing.
- Please see the high resolution photo's for a clear picture of its condition.I would put it at a 9 out of 10 cosmetically.
- The motor comeswith its original box, which is also in fantastic shape. Both lids are fully attached, although the hinges are getting a bit weak. It's otherwise undamaged.
www.toyoutboardmotors.com has a good write up on this toy Jonson outboard and identifies itas 'Extremely Rare'.
- 's shipping calculator is horrible to work with...actual shipping by a method of your choice, at your cost. However, this must includetracking and insurance.
- I will only ship to a registered PayPal address. This is a stipulation of 's insurance policy.
- Payment via PayPal only, whichshould be madewithin two days of the end of this sale.
Please feel free to ask questions and be sure to see my other sale for an even rarer K & O 1960 Johnson 40 HP outboard.On 31-Mar-13 at 01:49:00 EDT, seller added the following information:
Thanks for the high amount of interest in this item (91 watchers as of tonight!).
Please bookmark me for future sales of rare K&O Toy Outboards, including a Exc+ condition 1958 Oliver Olympus 35 HP and a Exc+ condition 1960 Evinrude 75 HP Starflight with its original box and instructions.
If you are the winner of this sale...please wait to be invoiced before paying, as wewill need to determine the final method and cost of shipping.