May 21st, 2013 World Day for Cultural Diversity May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth June 20th, 2013 World Refugee Day June 20th, 2013 West Virginia Day June 21st, 2013 June Solstice
F330 Australia 1950 Cover Band / Wrapper - Too Frail To Carry Weight Of Contents For Sale
F330 Australia 1950 Cover Band / Wrapper - Too Frail to Carry Weight of Contents
Nice lot but with marks on the back from being mounted in an album sometime.
Please see pictures for condition. Lots of interesting postal history this week. Please take a look.
Please take a look at my other items since I only charge one shipping charge regardless of the amount of items. Canadian buyers will have their item posted with NO SHIPPING COST but.. MUST pay the applicable sales tax.... 5% GST + 7% PST for residents of BC Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador buyers are subject to HST 8% + GST 5% for a total of 13%. All other Provinces and Territories 5% GST. United States Shipping $ 2.50 . Worldwide buyers outside North America to pay $3.00. As many lots as you want to purchase will be covered under these shipping costs. Any additional charges I will pay on my end. Registration is of course extra. Please keep this in mind when offerding. Registration outside Canada usually runs about $12.
I offer complete satisfaction guarantee on all of my items. If you receive the cover(s) and you are not happy with them I will offer a full refund and pay to have the item shipped back to me. Payment must be received within TWO weeks. If it is going to take longer please let me know. It is not a problem for a late payment - I just need to know when it is coming. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Take care - Firmin Wyndels
This item has been shown 53 times.
F330 Australia 1950 Cover Band / Wrapper - Too Frail To Carry Weight Of Contents: $22