Fender Fsr Telecaster Custom P90 In Transparent Sunset Orange For Sale
FENDER FSR TELECASTER CUSTOM P90 in Transparent Sunset Orange loaded with a pair of P90-style white soapbar pickups. You can't beat that. FSR stands for Factory Special Run and to that end only 400 of these beauties were produced. When you take into account that at least half of these were simply black you begin to understand just how rare this guitar in Transparent Sunset Orange really is. It's well on its way to becoming a collector's item.
The pictures really don't do this guitar justice. The color and finish are absolutely show-stopping coupled with the cream binding and white soapbar pickups. The black pickguard, knobs and pickup selector provide the perfect visual compliment to complete the ensemble. It's one of the coolest looking guitars on the planet. The condition is as close to brand new as possible. If you hold it in the right light you may see light, whispy marks on the pickguard but you would really have to study this guitar hard to find any imperfection at all. It's in excellent condition.
Of course looks aren't everything and this Tele plays and sounds like no other. The pickups are incredible. The P90 in the neck position is lush, creamy and smooth sounding, coupled with excellent articulation. Crisp enough to cut through but roll off the tone pot a touch and it is so chilled out and laid back with good depth. Yet the bridge pickup can be so raunchy, powerful, fat and musical sounding. It enables you to cover laid back jazz and blues through country, rock and onto punk-based indie, etc. You have the Jekyll and Hyde musical options at your fingertips. I also spent $115.00 on titanium bridge saddles just to make the sound and articulation that much more special. Like I said, it plays and sounds like no other. The neck is buttery smooth and the action is low and lightning fast. I recently had the guitar setup when I installed the titanium bridge saddles and the guitar tech was blown away by how incredible this guitar is. And this is at one of the two top shops in NYC that Fender recommends so he sees A LOT of great guitars. It's amazing on all levels. To get an idea of the sound and range this guitar possesses check out this
Yeah, it's that nice. And with the titanium bridge saddles this one sounds even better.
- Series: Fender Special Run
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body: Ash, Gloss Polyester Finish
- Color: Transparent Sunset Orange
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650”
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Pickups: Two P90 style DE-9000 Black Dove Single Coil Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Titanium Bridge Saddles, Strings-Thru-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
This item has been shown 0 times.