Fenton Plum Opalescent Hobnail Vase Pitcher Shape Item # 3760
This item has been shown 0 times.
Fenton Plum Opalescent Hobnail Vase Pitcher Shape Item # 3760:
I am offering today for your consideration from my personal Fenton plum collection a beautiful rare find from 1960's.
Up for sale is a unsigned RARE 1960 FENTON PLUM OPALESCENT HOBNAIL PITCHER VASE REED HANDLE JUST ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS WITH DEEP RICH PLUM COLOR. This piece is a perfect HANDMADE, VINTAGE very large in size and width Plum Opalescent s Hobnail and Coin Dot pattern ....Deep Rich Plum Color Hobnail bottom and Coin Dot top....Measures approx. 13 3/4" tall x 4" diameter and has the original silver sticker inside of the pitcher that was placed after this item was produced by fenton glass. Can view item in the book 1940-1970 by John Walk... Big book of Fenton /Copyright 2003..PAGE 114 and lists for $325.00 plus value back in 2003 and is valued much higher on the market now since the company has closed there class business for good.So folks take real advantage of this piece,They do not come any nicer then this one folks and we are starting the offerding at just .99 cents with on it to get the offerding going, so all have an opportunity to offer on this great vintage piece to ad to your own collection and we trust you will all offer up to what this great piece is worth on the market today. Check out for other vintage Fenton items in the future so put me in as one of your favorites and check back often for other great vintage Fenton items yet to be listed for sale out of my personal Fenton Plum collection. Thank you for looking at my items and good luck in the offerding on this great piece. .This item has no chips, cracks, or repairs or any broken knobs at all ! It is! properly unsigned on the bottom for this time period it is an original Fenton glass item from 1960 and is rare .This particular item has a very gorgeous blue colored opalescence that adds to the beauty of this rare piece and is hard to get your hands on in the glass market today. You will see a manufacturing line to where the handle was attached to the pitcher itself and is common when attaching the handle in production and thought I would mention for accuracy of the describing of this item to you, be aware it is not a crack and you can ask any collector or dealer of Fenton glass they will tell you the same thing . I reserve the right to end this item early if I feel it will go for less then its market value for what I see from the offerding that is going on and I will just keep it in my collection for I know the value will only increase over time and is a good investment , so keep this in mind when you place your maximum offer for this item. Thank You ! THIS IS A VERY HEAVY PIECE AND IS WHY IT REFLECTS IN THE SHIPPING COST ITEM IS GETTING MUCH HARDER TO FIND IN TODAY'S PLUM GLASS MARKET SO DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FINE PIECE OF FENTON GLASS!! THE DEEP, RICH PURPLE / BLUE PLUM COLOR IS SIMPLY "STUNNING AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY IT'S RICH DEEP COLOR PLUM ! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK AND GOOD LUCK!" * Payment must be received within our paypal account within 24 HOURS of sale closing or the item will be re-listed again for sale period and there will be no exceptions and we do enforce this strict policy for a reason due to problems we have had with people on that have wasted our time. If you cannot pay within the time stated do not offer on our sales.
We do combine shipping on multiple items bought, contact us for the exact shipping cost. * Payment methods accepted Paypal only
Paypal Verified * All major credit cards are accepted through our secure payment processor PayPal * We ship to your address. Please make sure your address is correct before you pay-We do not ship to a PO Box All items are sold as-is and we try and show all in our descriptions to the best of our knowledge.
* Same day shipment with a notification of payment you will be billed a shipping charge that is calculated from our zip to ship to yours and you should wait to be invoiced for the correct charge for shipping to your area.
* We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes or international.
* If shipping to the state of Michigan, State Sales Tax of 6% will be added.
* Items will be shipped from our USA location.
* Estimated Delivery Date will vary depending on destination and if a holiday is going on for that week. * All items are guaranteed brand new or used as ad specifies without defects, unless otherwise stated. DEFECTS (if any) are highlighted with *mark in description. We authenticate every item to the best of our knowledge before we list and describe our items.
* The color of real item may be different from the model photo due to different photo taking background, lighting and various computer effects.
* All returns must be noticed within THREE DAYS of receipt of merchandise. Shipping and handling charges are NON-REFUNDABLE at any case.
* Serious Buyers Only please ! Please place your offer only if you agree to all the terms specified here in this listing.