Fine & Rare 19/20c Chinese Famille-rose Porcelain Snuff Bottle, Horses, N/r
This item has been shown 0 times.
Fine & Rare 19/20c Chinese Famille-rose Porcelain Snuff Bottle, Horses, N/r:
FINE & RARE 19/20C CHINESE FAMILLE-ROSE PORCELAIN SNUFF BOTTLE, HORSES, N/R
ALL PROSPECTIVE buyers MUST READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION BELOW AND TAKE NOTE OF THE ITEM'S AGE, SIZE, CONDITION, SHIPPING CHARGE, AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PLACING offerS. FAILIURE TO DO SO WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED AND COULD NOT BE AN EXCUSE TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION.
DESCRIPTION : A fine and unusual 19th / 20thcentury antique Chinese famille-roseporcelain snuff bottle, the flattened form bottle finely decorated to both sides with eight horses and mountain scene, base glazed white. Comes with a later date replacement metal spoon and green glass stopper.
AGE : Chinese, Qing dynasty, late 19th / early 20th century. ***Guaranteed Authentic***
MARK : no mark or signature.
DIMENSION : approximately 3" (7.5 cm) high including stopper.
CONDITION: inperfect condition; minorwear to decoration only. No damage or repair noted. Stopper not well fitted.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AND HANDLING FOR THIS ITEM IS FIXED AT : US$15Discounted combine shipping (if possible) is available for multiple purchases.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received within 5 days after the sale ended.
- Non payer will be filed with and block from future offerdings.
- buyers with less than 10 response ratings will need to email us before placing offers, offers will be removed otherwise.
- Full refund excluding shipping and charges will be reimbursed to the purchaser if we misrepresented the item in any way or if there were fundamental error in the description relating to the age and / or condition of the item, providing the item is returned to us in the same condition as at the time of the purchased within 7 days after receiving it. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Any questions please email before the end of sale.
If you are not in agreement with the above terms, please DO NOT offer