Firewheel Rubber Band Gun / Australian Made / Brand New For Sale
The Firewheel is a FULL AUTOMATIC rubber band MACHINE GUN and is ;
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Engineering Services Pty Ltd purchased the rights to produce the
Firewheel in 2001, and substantially upgraded it, so that they could
offer and support the Lifetime Guarantee below.
turns out that there was a considerable amount of the old product in
existence, which was produced back in 1979 (now 33 years old).
The old product was produced in only 2 colours, bright yellow and white, both with red wheels.
This old product is NOT covered by our guarantee.The old product suffered from a number of problems ;
** MANY OF THE TRIGGERS WERE OVERSIZE AND JAM.THE TRIGGER THICKNESS HAS BEEN REDUCED ON THE NEW MODELS.
THE SHOULDER REST WAS VERY PRONE TO BREAK WHEN PULLED OUT OF THE HAND
GRIP. PROBLEM WAS CAUSED BY CRACKING AT THE INJECTION POINT ADJACENT TO
THE HAND GRIP , AND THE INJECTION POINT HAS BEEN RELOCATED ON THE NEW
SHOULDER REST DID NOT CLIP RELIABLY INTO THE BUTT. EITHER INSUFFICIENT
ADHESIVE AND BODY SPLIT, OR TOO MUCH AND CLIPPED IN TOO TIGHTLY. THIS
SECTION OF THE BUTT WAS REDESIGNED AND NOW USES A SCREW INSTEAD OF THE
ADHESIVE (SEE PICTURES).
** WHEEL PRONE TO BREAK SPOKES IF HEAVILY LOADED. OVERCOME BY CHANGING TO A HIGHER IMPACT GRADE OF ACETYL RESIN.
FRONT PIN LOADING PRONE TO BREAK IF FIREWHEEL DROPPED,PIN-DOWN,ONTO A
HARD SURFACE. OVERCOME AS PER ABOVE,AND AS WELL THE PIN SHAPE WAS
CHANGED A LITTLE.
** SHOULDER REST PRONE TO BREAK AT GUSSET ON SHOULDER CURVE. OVERCOME BY RADIUSSING THE PROBLEM CORNER.
** WHEEL TENDED TO JAM IF SCREW DONE RIGHT UP. OVERCOME BY LENGTHENING THE AXLE A LITTLE.
** DEPENDING ON HOW WELL THEY HAVE BEEN STORED OVER THE YEARS, THE PLASTIC WILL TEND TO BE MORE BRITTLE.
THERMOPLASTICS LIKE ABS DETERIORATE GRADUALLY WITH AGE AND
MANUFACTURERS ARE ABLE TO USE THINGS SUCH AS ANTI-UV AND ANTI-OXIDANT
ADDITIVES TO SLOW THIS DETERIORATION BUT CANNOT STOP IT ALTOGETHER (THEY
HAVE A REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER ON STAFF)
** THEY MODIFIED THE BACK OF THE TRIGGER TO IMPROVE THE ACCURACY OF THE BANDS IN FLIGHT.
QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL USED IN THE WHEEL AND FRONT PIN HAS BEEN
UPGRADED AS THE OLD MATERIAL CANNOT WITHSTAND THE SHOTGUN MODE.
** THE SHOULDER REST HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO BE EASILY REPLACEABLE, AND NOW CLIPS IN AND OUT.
*LIFETIME WARRANTY ! - Covers faulty materials and workmanship and there is no time limit on this. If it is damaged, and you feel it was not your fault, let us know, and we will either send you free replacement parts, or ask you to return it to the Echuca address in Payment section below, and it will be replaced at no additional cost.
*SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ! - If you are not happy with it, for any reason, return it within 30 days of the sale purchase date, to the Echuca address in Payment section below, for a full refund.
NO LICENCE REQUIRED TO OWN ONE IN AUSTRALIA - contact us for further details.
* Magazine Capacity : 10-Shot
* Ammunition : standard Size 16 rubber bands.
* Maximum band stretch ; 37.5 cm (14.8")
* Action : much like a Gatling Gun with the wheel indexing a "barrel" into position each time it fires - inherently very accurate.
* Rate of Fire ; variable as selected - 0 to "extremely high"
* Length : 40 cm (16") - with folding stock retracted.
* Total Range : approx 7.6 m (25 ft)
* Effective Range : approx 1.8 m (6 ft) for 2.5 cm (1") diameter targets
* Construction : Body and Trigger - 3 mm (1/8") thick ABS, Stock - solid ABS, Wheel and Front Loading Pin - High Quality Engineering Grade Resin (Firewheel will handle more than its fair share of misuse and abuse)
Package includes ;
* Firewheel rubber band gun (RBG)
* 40 gms Size 16 rubber bands
* Owner's Manual
* Safety Leaflet
This is a high quality rubber band gun (RBG), with a UNIQUE RANGE OF FEATURES ;
* Variable Rate of Fire : With a little practice, you can accurately control both the rate of fire in full auto, and the length of bursts, or you can elect to fire in a single-shot / semi-automatic mode.
* Shotgun Mode : Select this mode and the whole magazine unloads as a single "shotgun charge".
* Closed-Barrel Design : This enables the Firewheel to look and function like a real firearm.
* "Equalising Ridge" : This is built into the internals of the barrel and corrects the flight of the bands as they are released.
* Accurate Sights : These are integral with the "Equalising Ridge" above, and enable a true line-of-fire sighting. You sight down the actual flight path of the bands.
* Folding Stock : Combined with the sights, this enables the Firewheel to be used as an accurate sniping rifle.
* Spare Parts : These are available at nominal cost, but seldom required.
* Owner's Manual : Includes detailed instruction on using the Firewheel, helpful information, and a range of games to play.
* 6 COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM ;
*NIGHTFIRE - BLACK WITH A RED FIREWHEEL AND FIRING PIN
*NIGHT COMMANDO - BLACK WITH A BLACK FIREWHEEL AND FIRING PIN
*JUNGLE COMMANDO - GREEN WITH A BLACK FIREWHEEL AND FIRING PIN
*FORREST FIRE - GREEN WITH A RED FIREWHEEL AND FIRING PIN
*ICE COMMANDO - WHITE WITH A BLACK FIREWHEEL AND FIRING PIN - (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
*WHITE FIRE - WHITE WITH A RED FIREWHEEL AND FIRING PIN
PLEASE NOMINATE YOUR PREFERED COLOUR/S - by leaving us a message when you check out or send us a separate email.
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
Postage is by Australia Post parcel post, and is not included in the selling price (see "Payment & Postage" section below).
There are no restrictions on sending Firewheel through the mail as it is officially approved in Australia for sale as a toy.
*** Contact us for better pricing (through ) on postage cost if you are ordering 3 or more - please provide your post code ***
PLEASE NOMINATE YOUR PREFfERED COLOUR/S - by leaving us a message when you check out, or send us a separate email.
Colour will be picked at random if no message for preferred colour is received
Preferred methods of payment are ;
* Direct Deposit - Account details as below ;
Bank ; Westpac
Account Name ; Marc Burnett
BSB No ; 733-621
Account No ; 617722
If transferring the money online please use your User Name as your description, and send us a brief email please. It will enable us to post it earlier if you email us a copy of the receipt as well.If depositing the money at the bank it is important to advise us by email, as there is no distinguishing record left on our bank statement.
* Bank Cheque or Money Order - please make out to Marc Burnett and send to ;
8 Adelaide Crescent
Echuca, Vic. 3564.
* Personal Cheque - goods will not be sent until the cheque clears, which normally takes 3 to 5 days.
* PayPal (see www.paypal.com) - pay email@example.com
This item has been shown 31580 times.
Firewheel Rubber Band Gun / Australian Made / Brand New: