Fiskars Hand Punch Cushion Comfort Ergonomic "soft Grip" Paper Hole Choose Shape
This item has been shown 0 times.
Fiskars Hand Punch Cushion Comfort Ergonomic "soft Grip" Paper Hole Choose Shape:
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA!
International buyers only pay actual USPS shipping fee for calculated order weight, no Handling fee! Automatically calculated during checkout.
High Quality Hand Punches with Cushion-Grip Handles
Fiskars® is the World's #1 Punch Brand™and their Hand Punches are perfect for almost any crafting project!
They feature soft, molded, cushion-grip handles to keep your hands comfortable, and the extended handle length makes it easier to hold and control. The handles are color-coded by design, so it's easy to find the punch you want.
Fiskars® Hand Punches can be used to punch through paper, acetate, metal foil, and many other thin crafting materials. NOT recommended for thicker metals; will not punch through bottlecaps.
The built-in "Confetti Catcher" keeps scraps from making a mess, plus it saves punched-out paper clippings so you can have fun re-using them as embellishments or to sprinkle into greeting cards!
This item is NEW and still sealed in factory packaging. Please note, we have no control over the color of the handles! Each shape is its own specific color, sealed in packaging,and they cannot be mixed and extended-length handles with molded comfort grips
We currently carry the following shapes of Fiskers® Hand Punches:
- The 1/4" CIRCLE punch makes a standard one-quarter inch (6 mm) diameter round hole, like you might see in classroom loose-leaf notebook paper.
- The 1/8" CIRCLE punch makes a smaller eighth-inch (3 mm) diameter round hole, something like the holes in a spiral-wire bound notebook.
- The 1/16" CIRCLE punch makes a tiny sixteenth-inch (1.5 mm) diameter round hole, through which you could probably slide a stick of angel hair pasta.
- The 1/4" RECTANGLE punch makes a one-quarter inch (6 mm) tall by 3/32 inch (2 mm) wide rectangular hole.
- The 1/4" HEART punch makes a "Valentine" heart-shaped hole that measures about one-quarter inch (6 mm) in width and height.
- The 1/4" STAR punch makes a one-quarter inch (6 mm) wide, five-pointed, star-shaped hole.