Faces Emotions Flip Chart Theory Of Mind Autism Special Needs Speech Therapy
This item has been shown 0 times.
Faces Emotions Flip Chart Theory Of Mind Autism Special Needs Speech Therapy:
Feelings & Emotions Flip Chart Set:
- Brand new. Chart comes with no retail packaging from manufacturer.
- Learn about feelings and facial expressions with this fun flip chart!
- This freestanding spiral-bound cardboard charts include 2 rows of 25 cards with colorful illustrations of faces and the corresponding emotions.
- Ideal for the classroom or educational therapies.
- These flip charts are perfect for small groups or individual study.
- Size: 14" x 5"
- Items are shipped within one business day after payment is cleared.
- First class is an estimated 2-3 days.
- Priority mail is guaranteed 2-3 business days.
- We do ship to PO Boxes & APO addresses.
- Our standard shipping is USPS First Class, which can take up to 3 weeks and cannot be tracked. Occasionally, due to customs, this could take up to 8 weeks.
- If you would like your item faster, please contact us about the cost to upgrade to Priority Shipping. Priority Shipping includes door-to-door tracking, and will be delivered within 6-10 business days.
- International packages will contain customs forms that include the price you paid as the value of the goods. Items will be marked as "merchandise." It is illegal to mark merchandise as "gifts" on customs forms.
We accept PayPal only.
- We only accept returns on unopened items within 2 weeks of your receipt of them.
- You must contact us first to get a Return Authorization.
- If you receive a defective item, please contact us so that we can work with you on replacing it.
Welcome to The Teaching Toy Box!
I opened The Teaching Toy Box with the intent of putting my twelve years of experience and B.A. in Early Childhood Education to use in a different way! Having worked with many families over the years who have children diagnosed with Autism, I was always being asked about finding fun and unique therapy materials and toys. I decided to open The Teaching Toy Box to gather helpful items and sought after multi-sensory toys and therapy materials. As we watch our store grow, we now cater to everyone, with educational materials, toys, fun novelty items, baby basics, off the wall gadgets, stickers and much, much more!!
Unique template design, marketing,
and strategy consulting from As Was.