Felix Milius Original Antique 19th Century French Etching "the Old Lace Maker"
This item has been shown 17 times.
Felix Milius Original Antique 19th Century French Etching "the Old Lace Maker":
*** Bradley Fine Art ***Best Offer and Fine Art sales100% Positive response with over 3,000 transactionsAll Artwork Guaranteed Milius (1843-1894)after Baron Henri Leys (1815-1869)Original 19th Century Etching"The Old Lace-Maker"8" x 6"
- Overview: This is an original unframed etching by French artist Felix Milius (1843-1894) after French artist Baron Henri Ley's painting (1815-1869). Signed in the plate as shown. Limited edition of 600. This etching was produced as part of the RARE 1885 "Cent Chefs-D'oeuvre" (or "Hundred Masterpieces of Work") folio of Albert Wolff (pictured). We have the entire folio and will be listing all the etchings from it. The whole collection is available for sale -- please contact us if you're interested in making an offer on the entire folio.
- Condition: Very nice strike. Light tanning. No tears or blemishes.
- Measurements: The strike is approx 8"x6" and it is approx 18"x12.5" full paper size
· About Bradley Fine Art:
Art at a Great Price! Our brick and
mortar gallery has
been a San Diego fixture for over 15 years. We buy high quality art from
artists, dealers, estates, and esteemed collectors, but we keep our
overhead extremely low, so we can bring you the very best art at
o Great Customer Service! On and in “real life” we are 100% focused on giving customers a great buying experience. With Bradley Fine Art you never need to open a case or deal with customer service – we will work with you openly and honestly to resolve any issue that may occur. Please do not hesitate to email or call us at any time regarding a listed item or a purchase. We will answer your email within 24 hours.
o Honest Sellers! We know that there are lots of scams and unscrupulous sellers. We have very high standards for the items we sell. We verify the authenticity of our items before we list them and we stand by our items 100%. Some of our highly collectible pieces have been appraised by Federally Certified appraisers and the full, legal appraisal will be included with the purchase. For all other items, we are happy to provide a Letter of Authenticity upon request at the time of purchase.
o Great Sales! We do sales for up to 70% off! Be the first to know by liking us on Facebook or subscribing to our store!
o We Ship Fast! We will ship your item no later than 1 business day after you pay, and often times we will ship the same day. Tracking will be automatically uploaded through and you can track the status of your shipment at any time.
o We Ship Safe! We always bubble wrap and box our items for a safe delivery. We never roll paintings or prints to help protect their integrity.
o Local Pick-up Encouraged! We are located in San Diego, CA.
o 30-Day No Questions Asked! If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Simply send us an email and let us know you will be returning the item.
THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT BRADLEY FINE ART!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why is shipping so expensive?
2. Why don’t you discount shipping more?
3. Do you offer combined shipping?
4. What happens if my item is damaged in shipping?
5. What do I do if I don’t like the item?
6. What if I want my item sent to a different address?
7. Can you hold my item for shipment until I return from out of town?
8. What do I do if I need more time to pay?