Fenton Blue Opalescent Swirl Vase With Gilt Metal Mounts Victorian
This item has been shown -1 times.
Fenton Blue Opalescent Swirl Vase With Gilt Metal Mounts Victorian:
You are offerding on a blue opalescent swirl pattern vase with gilt metal mounts. My best guess is that this vase waqs made by Fenton, butI suppose it could be older. Approx. H: 3 7/8". If you need any other pictures, please feel free to ask.
As for condition, thevase has no chips or cracks.The gilt metal is a little warped in places, but I'll leave it to the new owner to adjust it if desired. A few of the metal along the rim is bent and / or split; pictures show these areas well. Overall, in very nice condition.
Additional Terms of sale:
- PayPal payments only; submitted within 4 days of end of sale.
- Maryland buyers must add 6% sales tax unless purchase is over $200.00 and the purchaser has a valid Maryland resale tax number.
- The initial invoice will assume shipment to the address as listed in ; but the item will be shipped to the address in PayPal. This is how is setup, so please ensure themailing address is the same in both locations. If I notice a discrepancy, I will require clarification prior to shipping.
- I will not falsify shipping documents. I will not mark the customs form as "gift", so please do not ask me to do so. While you may be buying this item as a gift for someone, it is not a gift from me to you. Please be prepared to pay any associated import taxes / duties, etc. that may be imposed by your country's Government. If the item was originally manufactured in your country, I will note that the item is being returned to it's country of origin. This may help eliminate or minimize import taxes / duties when applicable.
- Seller does not accept any escrow service ... my response should speak for itself.
- All sales are final, so please ask all necessary questions prior to offerding.