Fine Ww2 Us Army Air Force A-11 Leather Flight Helmet Medium With Earphones
This item has been shown 0 times.
Fine Ww2 Us Army Air Force A-11 Leather Flight Helmet Medium With Earphones:
Fine WW2 US Army Air Force A-11 Leather Flight Helmet Size MEDIUM with Earphones
We have not seen a Type A-11 United States Army Air Force pilot flight helmet this nice in many, many years. It has been worn only a little, and it is complete and not dinged-up, torn or dirty, and the rubber and leather is very soft and supple. The Army Air Force insigne on the outside and on the inside are both there, and the woven manufacturer’s label is in fine shape.
The helmet is lined with very soft tan leather and is complete with the original earphone set. Each earphone has the following markings on the outside: RECEIVER ANB-H-1 MADE IN U.S.A. BY UTAH-CHICAGO. Earphone cord has its original PL-354 plug.
As the label shows, this helmet is TYPE A-11 SPECIFICATION NO. 3189 STOCK NO. 8300-396015 CONTRACT NO. (33-038) AC3173 and was made by FOX CHASE KNITTING MILLS INC (I. MILLER PARACHUTE DIVISION). It is a size MEDIUM.
UNIVERSAL DISCLAIMER (© 2013): Because of ’s approach to returns nowadays we no longer represent anything as being suitable for use for any specific purpose. We sell everything as a surplus curio or relic “as is-where is”, with no implied or other warranties of any kind given, and which may or may not be useful for its original or intended purpose. What you see is what we have photographed and what you will receive if you are the high buyer.
PLEASE READ THIS! We will answer any questions you may have DURING this 10-day sale, NOT after the sale has ended. The following is a direct quotation from ’s instructions given to every buyer at the time a offer is placed. ”By clicking on the button below, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning buyer. You are agreeing to a contract. ..... You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if you're the winning buyer. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, including the seller's instructions and accepted payment methods. ” If you are not in absolute agreement with ’s rule on legally binding contracts please do not offer on our sales.
Have a look at our other genuine antique military collectibles on this week!
THE INFORMATION BELOW IS AN IMPORTANT CONTRACTUAL PART OF THE sale ABOVE!
- CONDITION: very good used condition, exactly as shown.
- POSTAGE & HANDLING in one of the following amounts must be added to the winning high offer:
to destinations in the continental United States by PRIORITY MAIL & Delivery Confirmation add $6.95.
to destinations in the continental United States by STANDARD POST (no extra services) add $5.95.
to destinations in FOREIGN COUNTRIES BY AIR add US$19.95.
We encourage foreign buyers to offer on our items with confidence. We are perfectly experienced at packing and shipping merchandise for export from the United States, but please note WE NO LONGER SHIP ANYTHING TO MAINLAND CHINA or MEXICO because of delivery problems on their end.
- INSURANCE is always optional and for the account of the buyer.
- PAYMENT: by PayPal or pre-approved alternative.
- If for any reason you can not pay us for your winning offer within 7 days of the end of this sale, PLEASE DO NOT offer on this or any other RAPIDAPOLIS sale. Because of ’s response rules, we will always file an Unpaid Item Claim (UPI Claim) with at the end of 7 days!
- We are NOT an store and the item we offer here is one of a kind and is the one shown in our photos. It does not come in any other size or color. What you see is what you get.
- We try hard to make every description of every item accurate and we provide excellent photographs of the items we offer for sale. If there is a discrepancy between the text and the photographs in any of our sales, the photographs take precedence over the text.
- Because other ers have stolen so much text and photo material from our sales we find it necessary to provide this COPYRIGHT WARNING! The images and text used on this and all other RAPIDAPOLIS sales are the copyrighted property of USMBOOKS, parent company of RAPIDAPOLIS sales. Those images and the text may be licensed for use by others ONLY AFTER execution of a formal written international licensing agreement and payment of the appropriate licensing fee! If you see the letters ‘usmbooks’ or ‘USM’ on our pictures, please note these letters are not on the actual item - we put them there to prevent people from stealing images from this sale and using them to sell a similar item online.
RAPIDAPOLIS sales has a long history of selling on since 1999, and of customer satisfaction. We encourage buyers to examine our sales carefully, review our thousands of responses and offer with confidence.