Firefly Citronella Paraffin Lamp Oil - 1 Gallon - Odorless Base & Smokeless -...
This item has been shown 1 times.
Firefly Citronella Paraffin Lamp Oil - 1 Gallon - Odorless Base & Smokeless -...:
Firefly Citronella Paraffin Lamp Oil - 1 Gallon - Odorless Base & Smokeless - Ultra Clean Burning Paraffin Oil with Citronella Oil
- This is the Cadillac of Paraffin Lamp Oil. Firefly Brand is the best performing we have found - Odorless & Smokeless - Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below. We believe in providing as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision.
- Our Citronella Formula Adds a Pleasant, Light Scent. Here's an economical thought, turn your refilllable liquid oil candle into a citronella candle or use this as a smokeless tiki torch fuel.
- As for Oil Lamps and Lanterns, Firefly Brand Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Perfect Choice if Odorless, Sootless and Smokeless Performance is High on Your List. Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below for additional information.
- For Use in Tiki Torches, Oil Lamps, Lanterns & Candles. Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- IMPORTANT TIPS: To Achieve the Best Performance - 1) Don't Mix Different Fuels. 2) Use a Clean, Uncontaminated Wick. 3) Keep the Wick Height to a Minimum which Inhibits Smoking and Conserves Fuel. Always Use in a Well Ventilated Area and Never Leave Your Candle or Lantern Burning Unattended.
Firefly Simply Pure Citronella Paraffin Lamp Oil is odorless and smokeless as the name implies. We sell Firefly Simply Pure all over the world to finicky folks that want the highest performing lamp oil available and we have been able to keep the price reasonable because of the demand. This fuel can be used indoors our outdoors.
I'd like to give you some tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. IMPORTANT: You can get even the purist fuel to smoke if you use it improperly.
1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn't need to dishwasher clean but you certainly don't want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke.
2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly.
3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel.
Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil will solidify at the freezing point of 32 degrees. It will turn to liquid again above 32 degrees without harm to the fuel.
Here are other considerations that may be of interest. Our plastic bottles are recylable All Firefly Fuels use commercial-style bottles with childproof caps and there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And, what about potential leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.Shipping
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.