For 2006-2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Nolathane Suspension Stabilizer Bar Bushing
This item has been shown 0 times.
For 2006-2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Nolathane Suspension Stabilizer Bar Bushing:
Sway bar - mount bushingDesigned to Fit a 14mm Swaybar. Nolathane Swaybar Bushings feature 39mm high a knurled ID specifically designed to retain grease. Backed up by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and designed to synchronize your suspension system for optimal safety, handling, performance, ride quality, longevity and reduced maintenance. They are the most positive link between your vehicles body, springs, struts, arms, bars and shocks.
- Our poly in its rawest form (liquid of Part A and Part B) is extremely different to that of common injection molded products found within the US market.
- Our polyurethane is actually a more expensive Synthetic Elastomer which contains the following features:
- 1.Higher friction rating – or heat rating meaning greater durability
- 2.Greater elasticity – more flexible material
- 3.Greater Memory – product can/will retain or return to its original shape
- Nolathane uses a number of durometers – 72, 75, 85 and 94.
- Competitor injection molded products are regularly harder materials in durometers such as 80 and 88 durometers and actually feel harder to the touch
- Injection molded polyurethane has a closer relationship to plastics or even nylon and therefor is very rigid and not very flexible nor comfortable
- Nolathane is manufactured by open cast molds and cured for up to 16 hours.
Our latest features in our bushings range for Nolathane USA – most notably in the common type-1 bushings can be viewed below:
IMPORTANT – Only items 1 and 3 require greasing. Common mistake is to grease item 2 allowing the bushing to shift/spin/rotate and possible fail prematurely. This practice is regardless of occupation or profession.