Foundry Kiln Refractory Oven Pyrometer Casting Metal Cd For Sale
This listing is for 1ea CD-ROM disc "Dr Virago Pete's Foundry & Metal Melting" Copyright 2010 All Rights ReservedThis CD-ROM disc shows you How To Make a Metal Melting Furnace which runs on ordinary Barbeque Grill-Type Charcoal and reaches 1680 degrees Farenheit easily.
- Knowing how to make your own metal parts helps your business grow
- Make your own custom aluminum parts from scratch
- Shows Do-It-Yourself Foundry construction and demonstration
- Shows Pro Electric Kiln electrical repair and demonstration
- Shows adding a digital pyrometer to an electric Kiln (replacement of broken analog unit)
- Solder pot demonstration
- Use scrap aluminum to make molten aluminum castings
- Explains melting temperatures
- Full sound/Full motion/Full Screen Videos
- CD-ROM plays on any PC
- 9 professionally edited videos
- Total cost less than $100 and incorporates common motor.
- Also useful for heat-treating or hardening / softening metals.
- Handy and money saving design
Not Hollywood Style:
The CD-ROM is not fancy. No narration or music track. Just normal sounds you hear. No explosions or special effects. Made in Illinois not Hollywood. The CD-ROM is low-budget compared to a hollywood studio. The camera work, editing, and equipment cost several thousand dollars to produce. It is not made by a hollywood studio. The whole CD and everything on the CD is scratch built and fully edited and contains about an hour of video footage. If you email me asking where is the narration- you know, I got the videos to play but I don't hear any announcer. There isn't any announcer. That's what I'm trying to tell you. There are videos with sounds. And you must read the article that is included on the CD also for a full understanding.
The cd contents are Basic and is for the Do-It-Yourself handy person looking to get started.Metal Melting Technique:
Non-technical demonstration style shows you every step of the way. The amount of metal shown being melted is about the volume of a masonry brick. This technique can be scaled up to produce about a gallon in volume of molten aluminum. This fits the needs of most people. Whether you want to cast your own hand tool, a normal size mold, make a custom part for a machine- the volume of a brick will adequately cover the needs of most people.
Designed for the Handy Metalworker:
This technique is good for small castings under 20lbs and is inexpensive to built and run. Durable design lasts many years. Trying to save money due to poor economy? Why pay for expensive prebuilt units costing over three times as much? Build your own. Also, why pay engineering and machining businesses when you can make it yourself? Save a bundle and be self-sufficient.
Only amateurs and hobby enthusiasts please.
Not for precious metals. Aluminum and other cheap metal scrap yes.
2. Simple to Build & Use
3. Simple Ash Evacuation System (my actual cost was 50cents for this simple base which goes below the foundry
4. I take a much different simplified approach to airflow using a common motor
5. Many pleased buyers now have the ability to make their own castings
6. Different from the rest in many key ways
7. I don't give away my secrets without a purchase.
8. CD concentrates on building the device and using (doesn't cover making molds or sandcasting techniques)
9. Motorized airflow gets the charcoal redhot and evacuates ashes for void-free results
10. Durable. Reuse this foundry again and again. Small enough to carry & fit in your shed for storage.
11. Does not use propane. Uses BBQ Charcoal which isn't explosive.
Amateur type and do-it-yourselfers and hobby type people only please. The entire content is homebrew and non-technical.Make something amazing,
Sincerely, Dr Virago Pete
USA and International shipping YES.
Questions? send an email leaving response for me- please be kind.
I work hard to produce good products and ship correctly. Late shipments are rare but do happen. I am willing to answer questions.
This item has been shown 0 times.