Franklin Mint The History Of The United States Sterling Proof Set 1954 & 1955
This item has been shown 11 times.
Franklin Mint The History Of The United States Sterling Proof Set 1954 & 1955:
Descriptions and specifications given are made with the best knowledge and intent of the seller through much research and measurement, but may not be fully accurate. Buyer understands and acknowledges this when purchasing the item(s), and fully understands this item is being sold "As-Is". We are an estate liquidation company and are not experts on any one particular product, so please view photos closely for details and ask questions before purchasing. All items are sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with no warranty implied. Please refer to the terms of our return policy. Buyer pays return shipping. Franklin Mint THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES Sterling Proof Set 1954 & 1955 Franklin Mint THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES Sterling Proof Set 1954 & 1955
Click images to enlargeDescription
- 1954 and 1955 -
from The History of the United States Limited Edition Set
Up for your consideration is a sterling silver proof set from The Franklin Mint. Each coin is 45mm in size and features significant events listed on the backside that happened that year. Please zoom in on all photos for details. The coin has been kept in a plastic protector and appears to be dust and lint free.
The previous owner took pride in their collection and this comes with all the various paperwork and with the orig. mailing envelope although the envelope has seen better days.
Descriptions and specifications given are made with the best knowledge and intent of the seller through much research and measurement, but may not be fully accurate.
We are an estate liquidation company and are not experts on any one particular product, so please view photos closely for details and ask questions before purchasing. All items are sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with no warranty implied. Please refer to the terms of our return policy. Buyer pays return shipping.
We stand behind each listing; our customer ratings are very important to us. We strive to do our best to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied. So please contact me if you have any questions, concerns or problems prior to purchase or upon arrival of the shipment.
Thank you for looking!
Please click below:
Visit My store
View My response
View My Other Items For Sale
- Paypal is the only form of payment we accept.
- Winner is expected to pay within 7 days or I will relist the item. Sometimes exceptions can be made but please contact me first.
- Buyers in California will be charged 8.00% sales tax.
- DEPENDING ON THE ITEM AN ADDITIONAL HANDLING AND PACKING MATERIALS FEE WILL BE ADDED TO EACH ORDER. IT WILL RANGE FROM $1.00 TO $2.50 DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH TIME AND MATERIALS ARE INVOLVED. I PURCHASE BOXES, PEANUTS, BUBBLE WRAP, ETC TO INSURE YOUR PURCHASE ARRIVES SAFELY AND PLEASE KNOW THAT GETS A PORTION OF THIS FEE ALSO.
- Items are shipped by USPS, FedEx Post and also FedEx depending on weight and size of item.
- We ship daily, Monday through Friday. If you pay for your item before 7:00am Pacific Time, it will ship the same day. Otherwise, it will ship the next business day.
International Buyers - Please Note:
We offer international shipping on everything we're able to. If an item can be shipped internationally (outside the US and Canada) there will be acalculated cost included in the listing but you can also contact me. If you do not see international shipping offered on the listing then the item is too large to ship to your country.
- Your customs form will include accurate information. Do not ask me to falsify the customs form.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Items sent internationally can possibly take anywhere from 5 days to 6 weeks for delivery.
- IMPORTANT! - PLEASE READ!!! Pictures are also a big part of any description. Certain things that may not be said are shown and vice versa so be sure to not only read everything but look at my pictures and click on any image for a larger image.
- Please read the description carefully. It will tell you the condition of the item, whether or not it has been tested and any additional notes.
- We will list what is included in the package. If it is not listed in the description, or shown in the pictures, please do not assume it will be included in with the sale.
- Please review our return policy & terms before you purchase.
Please note that these are real vintage items, so part of their charm is age. Please examine the photo carefully as it might have some minor damage somewhere that is being pointed out in my photos. When there is something significant,we will photograph it and disclose it in the description.We try hard to describeour items as completely as possible.We wishwe were experts in everything, butwe're smart/old enough to realize that will probably never happen!
Weare not experts sowe do not clean any jewelry or metals of any kind other than wiping with a dry cloth.We try to describe everything accurately and point out any flawswe see. Ifwe omit something or list something inaccurately it is not out of intent. Email any questions andwe will answer to the best of my ability. Please keep in mind that practically all vintage pieces have been loved, used or worn by at least one previous owner. It's a rarity to find an item that has absolutely no indication of use.
The majority of what we sell on are preowned, used, or vintage items (unless otherwise noted). We DO NOT dry clean, repair, clean/polish, or otherwise recondition our products; they are sold in "AS-FOUND" condition.
If you are looking for brand new, unused condition, please do not offer! Almost all of our items come from estate sales. Therefore, we do not typically know the history of the item. Once they are in our possession, they are stored in a smoke free Environment, however, we DO NOT know the history of Environmental exposures (smoke, pets, dust, etc).
As with any preowned, used, or vintage item, we strongly encourage a professional dry cleaning or thorough cleaning of the item.
We can't stress enough - if you are extremely sensitive to Environmental exposures please refrain from offerding on item, as we do not normally know the history of item.
WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO DISCLOSE ANY IMPERFECTIONS, ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS-IS" IN "AS-FOUND" CONDITION. WE DO NOT REFUND FOR BUYERS REMORSE OR BECAUSE ITEM DID NOT FIT. WE PROVIDE MEASUREMENTS. PLEASE offer CAREFULLY.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact me before you leave negative response, so that I may have an opportunity to clear up any problem.Contact Us
We respond to all inquiries as quick as we can but due to the volume of questions we receive please allow up to 1 business day for a response. Please keep in mind that we are closed on weekends.
We also use 's Selling system of scheduling our sales days ahead, automatically sending our end of sale emails, invoices, shipment notifications and give our response. So even though it may appear that we are working on at the time you send your question it is very likely to be the Selling Manager Pro.
There is never a reason for you to leave neutral or negative response. Please contact us before leaving response if you've had any issues with your purchase and we will work with you to fix the issue.Get images that
make Supersized seem small.Tailor your sales with Auctiva's
THE simple solution for sellers.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter