French? European Hallmarked Antique Ink Well & Tray Frog & Lilly Pad Art Nouveau
This item has been shown 0 times.
French? European Hallmarked Antique Ink Well & Tray Frog & Lilly Pad Art Nouveau:
European HALLMARKED Antique Ink well & tray
Has a little frog on a lilly pad and a flower on the other side
Great condition on this whimsical ink well and tray
• Authentic Antique Art Nouveau period which is 1890-1910
• European Hallmark: GP (star of David) S. I was told by an expert that it may be French.
• Tray is 6 3/8" x 4 1/8", the height at the bottle is 2 1/8"
• White metal hinged lid, and white metal base with brass wash over
• Condition: NO dings, no scratches, no chips or cracks. Metal is tarnished and discolored, but I will leave the cleaning for the new owner.
• Please see pictures for condition.
• If anyone knows what country this is from, please let us know.
• Shipping come with tracking.
• Thank you for looking! Please email me any questions.
We are grateful for your purchase, but please remember to pay if you have won the item! Payment is expected within 3 days of sale end. I accept pay pal and checks.
No international shipping for this sale. We carefully pack and ship from our clean, smoke free home using the USPS.
Terms of Sale
We list all items to the best of our ability based on our research, product knowledge and experience. We welcome all questions or clarifications before offerding. We will certainly offer a refund if there is a significant error made in the listing. If expectations were not met, customers should contact web_art08 via messages. We hope you have a positive experience!
Starting price is not an assessment of value. We usually sell one-of-a-kind items, so if you like it, this is the time to offer. Chances are that once it's gone, we won't have any more.