Giant French Art Deco D'argyl Ceramic Vase With Flowers-daum/galle School
This item has been shown 0 times.
Giant French Art Deco D'argyl Ceramic Vase With Flowers-daum/galle School :
- extremly beautiful and spectacular french Art Deco ceramic vase
- produced arround the begining of the 1920`s
- colours: burgundy and gray / white marbled
- decorated with typically Art Deco stylized flowers
- masterful production - scenery in glazed pottery
- signed: D`ARGYL ; trademark founded by the company "Val, E et Cie/Paris and Daum-Lorrain in the year 1923
- giant height:28cm/11"- diameter stand/top:10cm/4"- widest circumference:45cm/18"
- ultra rare museum piece - see photos
- condition excellent - no damage
- delivery anywhere in the world
- private sale - no guarantee
- good luck!