Giant French Art Deco D'argyl Ceramic Vase With Flowers-daum/galle School For Sale
- extremly beautiful and spectacular french Art Deco ceramic vase
- produced arround the begining of the 1920`s
- colours: burgundy and gray / white marbled
- decorated with typically Art Deco stylized flowers
- masterful production - scenery in glazed pottery
- signed: D`ARGYL ; trademark founded by the company "Val, E et Cie/Paris and Daum-Lorrain in the year 1923
- giant height:28cm/11"- diameter stand/top:10cm/4"- widest circumference:45cm/18"
- ultra rare museum piece - see photos
- condition excellent - no damage
- delivery anywhere in the world
- private sale - no guarantee
- good luck!
This item has been shown 0 times.
Giant French Art Deco D'argyl Ceramic Vase With Flowers-daum/galle School :
Roger Capron Art Ceramic Tile Tree Design Originals From Vallauris France Rare
Creil Paris Faience Plate Black Transferware St Denis Basilica Ca 1820 France
Creil Paris Faience Plate Black Transferware Eglise St Sulpice Ca 1820 France
Vintage Antique Peint Main Paris Made In France Hand Painted Vase Gold Gilt Vtg
Vintage Gres Guerin Bouffuliox Pickmans Congnac De Valle Pottery Ashtray
Vintage Hand Painted Marcel Guillot Bird Plate
Antique Paris Hand Painted Porcelain Pedestal Dish,middle 19th Century.
Pillivuyt French Plate, Hibiscus Flowers, Lave Vaisselle, Decor Grand Feu 9.5 In
Antique French Paris Hand Painted Porcelain Pedestal Dish,middle 19th Century.
Euc Porcelaine Virebent Made In France Art Pottery Round Vase Birds Hills