Giant French Art Deco D'argyl Ceramic Vase With Flowers-daum/galle School For Sale
- extremly beautiful and spectacular french Art Deco ceramic vase
- produced arround the begining of the 1920`s
- colours: burgundy and gray / white marbled
- decorated with typically Art Deco stylized flowers
- masterful production - scenery in glazed pottery
- signed: D`ARGYL ; trademark founded by the company "Val, E et Cie/Paris and Daum-Lorrain in the year 1923
- giant height:28cm/11"- diameter stand/top:10cm/4"- widest circumference:45cm/18"
- ultra rare museum piece - see photos
- condition excellent - no damage
- delivery anywhere in the world
- private sale - no guarantee
- good luck!
This item has been shown 0 times.
Giant French Art Deco D'argyl Ceramic Vase With Flowers-daum/galle School :
Rare Georges Pelletier White Ceramic Lamps Set - Ceramique Luminaire France 70's
Antique Old Paris Porcelain Footed Ruby Gold Tureen & Platter
Guillot Peint A La Main-hand Painted Signed Pottery "ulster Regiment" 1775 10.5"
Hand Decorated Pottery French Country Faience 2 Handled Bowl Mbfa Pornic Vannes
Cytere Art Nouveau Iridescent Pottery Vase
Clement Massier Vase
Vintage France Fromagere Center Handle Cheese Plate Dish By Tradition Cnp - Iob
Vintage French Art Pottery Carlin Comfort Ball Ashtray Double Sided Blue & Gold
Longwy Ceramic Fish Shaped Platter "1930's" Excellent Item, 16.5 X7''
Sarreguemines Cobalt Empire Blue & Turquoise French Jardiniere Centerpiece Bowl