Glowing Liquid: Neon/uv/blacklight Reactive Dye / Paint
This item has been shown 128356 times.
Glowing Liquid: Neon/uv/blacklight Reactive Dye / Paint:
Blacklight Liquid Dye - DarkLight FX - Glowing Liquor Bottles, Ink / Watercolor Paint, Fabric Dye
*To get the best quantity discounts or to easily purchase multi-color packs, click to visit our new, DISCOUNTED sale for this product *HERE!*
Offered in this sale:
Glowing Liquid: UV Blacklight Dye
Each quantity purchased is for (1) color choiceSend an message with your color choice(s) after payment.
Buy 2 or more to automatically save on shipping!
DarkLight FX's special reactive liquid glows a
bright neon color with a blacklight! Many different uses!
- Choose (1) color for each (1) quantity purchased.
Choose from 7 different colors or get all 7!
Send your color choices in an message after payment.
-ELECTRIC BLUE (clear under regular light)
- Example photos of all 7 colors shown to the right.
- See "Additional Information" below for very important usage tips!
- Create Glowing Bottles: To create the glowing bottles seen in photos to the right. Product is shipped as concentrate to create 1 liter of glowing liquid, just add water.
- Painting: Works best for watercolor/ink painting styles. Brush onto white paper for amazing effects! Add little to no water.
- Fabric Dyeing: Use thin, white, absorbent pieces of smaller fabric. We recommend our Alien Green color (the brightest) to start. Add as little water as possible.
- To purchase multiple colors or quantities: enter the desired quantity then click "Buy it Now" to see the calculated total with the shipping discount included. You may then decide to place your order by clicking "Commit to Buy". After sending payment, send us an message with your color choices.
Important tips for different usages
This is professional grade ultraviolet/blacklight reactive liquid, guaranteed to have a long life bright glowing effect (tested to keep glowing at least 5 years or more when kept out of direct sunlight.) The glow mixture is permanent-no need to re-mix or shake EVER after the initial mixture. The liquid is not toxic but is not for consumption and will stain skin (color on skin can be washed away with a mild bleach mixture) and can stain clothing.
This is THE brightest, highest-quality glowing mixture available! The liquid glows a radiant neon color in a dark room with a black light. Under regular light (no blacklight present), alien green is yellowish, electric blue is clear / invisible, and the other colors are similar to their blacklight/glowing color (see photos to the right for reference).
There are also many other possible uses for this liquid dye:
• Artwork - Use just like ink or watercolor
• Artwork - Acrylic Paint - mix with clear acrylic medium
• Fabric Dyeing
• Halloween or Party Costume
• Holiday and Party Decorations
• Classroom Experiments & Teaching
• Blacklight / UV marking & detection
• & Many More!
Note that for some usages other than display you will not want to dilute with a full 1 liter of water. We cannot guarantee all usages, as with any creative craft or artwork experimentation may be required with new materials to get the desired effect. No refunds offered for experimentation with this product. Contact us with any questions before offerding or try a smaller order first if you need to test. Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight or fading can occur. There are many more possibilities -- be creative! Here are some tips:
Display in a bottle: As seen in many photos in this sale, this product works great to add to a decorative bottle for a bright neon effect with a blacklight. Each quantity of 1 is for 1 color choice. For each quantity you will receive a bottle of concentrate. Simply add this to a bottle of your choosing, then fill the rest of the way with regular water.
Fabric Dyeing: For dyeing fabric we suggest starting with a thin white, absorbent fabric and the "green" color of liquid. The blue and purple colors of the liquid may not be as impressive for use as fabric dye since white already glows somewhat similar in color. Colors can wash out of some fabric. Use as little water possible to fully submerge your fabric. We have tested with the green color on thin white fabric to create small costume accesories and saw good results. Testing may be necessary on your part for other uses and to see what types and how much fabric can be dyed.
Watercolor/Ink Style Painting: Paint onto white paper as you would liquid ink or watercolor paint. Creates amazing effects similar to watercolor, but with a bright glowing blacklight effect! Blending, splattering, and other watercolor methods can all be used. See the photo below for an example. Start with white paper (other paper colors may work fine, feel free to experiment.) Dilute with little to no water.
Acrylic Style Painting: This product is liquid. For painting on surfaces other than paper such as a wall or plastic, you must first mix with with clear-drying medium / binder in order for it to adhere. An example would be "acrylic gloss medium." Multiple layers may be needed for this usage. Do not dilute with water. For better results see watercolor-style painting above.
Above: Example of Blacklight Liquid as paint on paper
- PayPal payments: Payment expected within 3 days maximum. Send your color choice(s) in an email after purchasing or in the "notes" section of your PayPal payment.
- Fast shipping turnaround times and delivery via USPS. Shipping transit and handling times times listed by are an estimate and NOT guaranteed unless you contact us before purchasing and we respond that a delivery date you request is possible.
- What is the grand total (with shipping) for (X) quantity? Enter the desired quantity at the top of the sale and click "Buy it Now." You will be shown the order total BEFORE the order is placed. After confirming the amount is acceptable on the next page, click "Confirm" to place the order.
- To purchase multiple colors or quantities: enter the desired quantity at the top of the sale, next to the "Buy it Now" button, then click "Buy it Now" to see your order total with the shipping discount already included. You may then place your order by clicking "Confirm"
(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Q: How do I purchase multiple quantities of the liquid (different colors, more than 1, etc)?
A: A combined shipping discount is automatically applied when you purchase using this sale. At the top of the page, enter the desired quantity and click "Buy it Now"--you will be shown the final, discounted order total before you confirm/place the order.
- Q: How do I send my color choices?
A: Include your color choice (1 color for each 1 quantity you purchase) by entering it in the "Message to Seller" / "Special Instructions for Seller" section of the /PayPal checkout process, and/or send an email after making payment. Click HERE for a screenshot example image of where you should enter the color choices during checkout.
- Q: How much is Shipping & Handling?
A: You can find out how much Shipping & Handling will be for your order by entering your desired quantity then clicking "Buy it Now". You will be shown the correct and final total BEFORE the order is placed. You will be asked to confirm and place the order after seeing the amount. Note that a discount is automatically applied to orders with a quantity over 1.
- Q: What does the Shipping & Handling cost cover?
A: It covers actual postage costs and also includes the handling cost of preparing, packaging and sending out your order. This cost is not negotiable or able to be reduced after you place your offer. We offer this product at the lowest possible total price, please contact us with any questions before purchasing. Thank you!
- Q: What exactly will I receive?
A: The special reactive liquid is usually shipped as a smaller bottle of concentrate to which 1 liter of water should be added. For uses other than display in a bottle, such as painting, you may want to add less water. Also included will be a short list of instructions and tips.
- Q: Will this work for ________ (various uses)?
A: This liquid dye is extremely versatile, can be used in many ways, and even mixed with other materials. Please check the section above titled "Additional Information" for some tips and example usages. A short list of tips is also included with your order. When in doubt, we recommend a small order to test with. We are not able to offer refunds for experimenting.
- Q: I have another question not covered here?
A: Just send an email with your question and we will respond promptly! Use 's "Contact Seller" / "Ask a Question" link found at the top of this sale.
This is a very small sample from a few past customers of this product.
Above: Example of Blacklight Liquid as paint on paper
Thanks for looking!
Contact us with any questions--we respond promptly and answer any and all questions!