Gmc-300 Digital Geiger Counter Nulcear Radiation Detector Meter Beta Gamma X Ray
This item has been shown 0 times.
Gmc-300 Digital Geiger Counter Nulcear Radiation Detector Meter Beta Gamma X Ray:
Take advantage of Pre-Order for $60 off. (Price will go up to $198 soon). New stock will arrive on Sept-10-2013.We do first order first ship.
This item is a brand new & newly designed digital Geiger Counter/Data recorder GQ GMC-300E set.
Real-time Graphic, Text and Large Font mode (with latest firmware)(Record radiation data and Play it back later)
This is a ready to go set. Everything included. No any adjustment needed.
Place it anywhere and then read the data.
- Radiation detection: Beta, Gamma and X-Ray .
- Sensitivity to Gamma Radiation: 0.1~1 MeV
- Own Background: 0,2 Pulses/s
- Working Voltage: 6~9V
- LCD Display: Dot matrix with back light
- Working power: 0.045W - 0.2W
- Power: 9V battery / USB power
Source CPM reading Background 20~40 Public park granite table 50~83 Uranium glass bead 238U 320 Uranium ore 238U 2905 Standard 5uCi radioactive source 26500 For technical support, please visit our support forum: See here for our Soft GMC-300, the exact copy of GMC-300. You can try it before you buy it, please download it from: GQ GMC-300 Soft Geiger Counter
Measuring on Antique Vintage Radioactive Red Fiestaware Dinner Plate and candy Jar
Space Radiation Detected on the airplane
- Small,portable hand-held
- Audio and visual indication for nuclear radiation detections.
- Dot matrix LCD digital display model with back light.
- USB Data port for connection with computer/PC/laptop GQ Soft Geiger Counter software
- Battery charging feature for charging internal battery.
- USB DC input port for external power input, so that continually monitoring become possible.
- Powerfull counter circuit is capable for handling counting up to 65,535 CPM (Count Per Minute).
- Hign sensitivity tube M4011 installed (user can remove this tube install other tube if needed)
- built-in battery charging circuit
- On-board real-time clock
- On-board flash memory for history data record
- on-board speaker.
- Dimension: 5"x2.85"x1"
- 9V battery or DC power adapter operation
- Text mode provide maximum data information. eg. CPM, Date, Time, Elapsed time, uSv/h, mR/h etc.
- Real-time graphic mode provide visualized real-time radiation changes, so that much easier to observe the data changes. It
also display the CPM rate at same time. In Graphic mode, the ZOOM feature let user to see from lowest to highest graph on
- Back light Control to set the back light ON,OFF and timeout. So that to save the power.
- Battery charging and battery level indicator.
- Speaker ON/OFF control.
- Alarm setting. It sets the alarm ON/OFF, alarm type, alarm level.
- Date time set the real-time clock.
- Swivel display setting. Auto 180 degree swivel display provides a convenience reading when unit upside down.
- Three points calibration. For CPM to uSv/h and mR/h conversion
- Power saving mode let unit keep running at minimum power.
- Data saving mode selection. let unit record data every second/minute/hour. Up to 7 days history data
- History data searching
- and more....
A Recorded History Data Example, CPM(Count Per Minute) Reading on airplane
See here for original posting.
Count Per Second Reading
See here for original posting.
From Chernobyl Exclusion Zone See here for original posting.
Realtime data saved in Excel .CSV text format
Realtime data saved in HTML format