Good 1900s ~ Art Nouveau ~ Piecrust Rim & Floral ~ Bon Bon Dish / Basket
This item has been shown 0 times.
Good 1900s ~ Art Nouveau ~ Piecrust Rim & Floral ~ Bon Bon Dish / Basket:
Item : AGOOD 1900s ~ ART NOUVEAU ~ PIECRUST Rim & FLORAL ~ Bon Bon DISH / BASKET
Description :Thislovely bowl is in good condition, a bright shiny piece. With ornate Art Nouveau styling featuring twine handle with cast flowers, pie-crust rim. Alovely period piece from c1900
A good table piece, for sweets, nuts etc
Condition Overall (See Criteria Below) : Very Good / Good
Dimensions (Approx.) :13 x 13cm / 0.2Kg
Availability to INTERNATIONAL buyers :
YES : I am happy to post WORLDWIDE :
- EUROPE - Quote for mainland European Union postage and packing follows below U.K. postage quote, select your COUNTRY from the drop down box, if your country is not on drop down box please contact me for quote.
- INTERNATIONAL (Outside Mainland European Union) - Please contact me for postage and packing quote
( If the unpacked weight of this item is over 1.5 Kg or a large item – please see note below in the ‘POSTING’ section)
- UNITED KINGDOM - I only use Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ service. It’s tracked, insured and safe; and is not much more expensive than standard postage.
- INTERNATIONAL - International parcels are sent as Royal Mail ‘Standard Parcels’, a ‘Signed For’ option is offered at checkout.
Thanks for looking & good luck offerding
I sell mostly ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES, see my other listings / shop - I am happy to combine P&P for multiple purchases
Click on this link to view all my current listings : Current Listings
Or, click here for my regular updates / newsletter : Updates
Or click here to add me to your favourites : Add to Favourites
My ‘sister’ site contains Clothing / New Items, click on this link to visit it : Clothing & New Items
I can combine P&P for items bought from EITHER site.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ MY STANDARD LISTING INFORMATION, THANKS ;
ITEM DESCRIPTIONS / CONDITION :
I aim to describe all of my items as accurately and honestly as possible :
- In the case of ANTIQUE ITEMS. I will describe the items condition in respect of damage, repair etc. Buyers should appreciate that many items are of considerable age and therefore will show signs of general wear and tear, commensurate with it’s age.
As a rule I use this guide, when commenting on condition :
EXCELLENT – In almost as new condition.
VERY GOOD – Some signs of wear and tear, but in generally sound condition.
GOOD – Has had a fair amount of regular usage, signs of regular wear and tear.
AVERAGE – Has been used heavily and may show more severe signs of wear, light damage or repair.
POOR – Item is damaged, poorly repaired or in need of repair
- In the case of COLLECTABLES. I will only lightly clean items so as to protect any patina etc. prior to dispatch, it’s condition will be as described. I recommend that any items that you plan to use for either FOOD or BEVERAGES should be thoroughly cleaned before use. I inspect all my items thoroughly and aim to identify any damage etc. and include it in my description
- In the case of vintage ELECTRICAL items I cannot give any personal guarantees ; the item is sold as seen, and will leave me as described.
Payment for items is required within FIVE days please, unless arranged prior to end of sale, i.e. in the event of holidays etc., but please contact me first.
I am flexible on payment, for example if you really want an item, but are waiting for PAYDAY, etc please contact me. I am prepared to wait, a reasonable time, but please contact me first, I rarely say no.
I accept PAYPAL & U.K. Postal Orders ( The option Bankers Draft / Postal Order applies to Postal Order ONLY )
UNITED KINGDOM (Excludes Channel Islands) POSTAGE –
Item will be sent 1st Class (signed for) post, and will be securely & strongly wrapped to protect contents.
I know the postage rates may be a little more expensive than standard post, but it’s tracked and then signed for on delivery, which protects both parties. I only use Royal Mail or Royal Mail Parcelforce. As a result I have NOT lost a U.K. item in the post to date.
Using 1st Class (signed for) post also means the item will be automatically covered for up to £34 compensation, by the Post Office, in the unlikely event of loss or damage.
INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE – If this item has a un-packed weight of over 1.5Kg, please contact me. Postage rates for TOTAL weights OVER 2Kg (Packed Weight) can be high. In the case of sets of items, I will aim to send multiple packages to keep postage costs down. If in doubt please contact me.
Also the volumetric size cannot be over 90cm, for this cheaper service.
In addition to this I charge a nominal charge for packaging materials etc.
I ALWAYS PHOTOGRAPH FRAGILE ITEMS IN THE PROCESS OF WRAPPING, this provides us both with evidence of secure packaging in the rare instance of damage.
Items WON and PAID FOR by SUNDAY p.m. will be posted no later than the following TUESDAY
Items WON and PAID FOR by THURSDAY p.m. will be posted no later than the following SATURDAY
(I only post items on these days, unless by prior arrangement.)
Overseas posting can only be tracked within the UK
ITEM response / RETURNS :
I will not accept returns on the grounds of the buyer deciding they just don’t like the item or a change of heart. Any disputes about items should be e-mailed to me ASAP in order to resolve any issues; I will deal with all contacts of this nature quickly and fairly.
My goal is 100% POSITIVE response, and as such I ask that firstly buyers only offer if they are absolutely sure they want to, If there is a problem that they contact me quickly to resolve the problem, before giving response.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entry and please feel free to look at my other items, as combined postage can be arranged, or if you are collecting in person there may be more of an incentive if there are additional items you like the look of.
Any questions please drop me an e-mail.
Thanks for looking ……. and of course, Happy offerding.