Gorgeous Huge Art Nouveau Vase, Umbrella Stand, Lamp Brass Copper Bronze For Sale
GORGEOUS HUGE ART NOUVEAU VASE, UMBRELLA STAND, LAMP BRASS COPPER BRONZE
THIS IS A GORGEOUS FIND!
I FOUND THIS WIRE AS A LAMP BUT A FRIEND TOLD ME IT WAS AN UMBRELLA STAND OR LARGE VASE. IT CAN GO IN ANY DIRECTION BUT I HAVE REMOVED THE LAMP PARTS TO BRING IT BACK TO WHAT I BELIEVE WAS INTENDED TO BE AN UMBRELLA STAND WITH HANDLES POSSIBLY FOR CANES?
IT IS HEAVY BRASS-COULD BE BRASS OVER COPPER. WITH A WONDERFUL RELIEF DESIGN IN GINKO LEAVES.
I HAVEN'T POLISHED IT UP AT ALL. THIS ITEM HAS A NICE PATINA WITH AGE/WEAR EXPECTED
SIZE IS 21" TALL BY 15" WIDE INCLUDING THE HANDLES.
Payment is due at the close of the sale. Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. We will accept most other forms of payment including personal and business checks and certified bank or postal drafts.
In most cases, we do not pack your item until after the sale ends so it's not possible to get anexactshipping quote until then. In some cases we will list flat shipping fee and other times will use the shipping calculator. The shipping calculator is to be used as an estimator only.
Packing materials are expensive. We charge a nominal fee for packaging materials and handling time. If your item requires crating or blanket wrap for freight shipping please ask for a quote prior to offerding.
- Insurance, delivery confirmation and/or signature is purchased on every item we send. In the event of damage during shipping it is the buyer's responsibility to file the claim if needed. We will assist in the process.
- We use Fedex, UPS and USPS. Parcel Post is generally the cheapest way to send your item but it takes longer which may cause delays and your item to be tossed around a bit more than a speedier service. You may choose an upgraded service or even your own shipper as desired.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping and packing costs.
- In most cases we do not recommend sending framed art with glass. It is very costly to properly wrap and protect these items and the glass could still arrive broken. However, if you are willing to pay these added costs I will send them to you as you like. We will pack your shipment to the very best of our ability which includes blue-taping the glass in the event of breakage and pack in thickly customized boxes.
- Please remember, we cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by the shipper during shipment, this is what insurance is for. In every case, if you are requesting that theglass is included with your shipmentyou will be solely responsible for replacing it at your cost in the event of breakage. I do not recommend send glasswith art.
- International Buyers: Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company when you pick the item up.
Terms of Sale
- We buy antiques, collectibles and other interesting items at estate sales and live sales where there is no return policy.
- We also consign items for others.
- Before we sell an item on we examine it very carefully.
- We take good clear pictures of the item and describe it the best we can.
- Many of the items we sell are fragile and the risk of damage increases with multiple shipping such as returns.
- We encourage you to ask very detailed questions prior to offerding so you will know exactly what you are offerding on.
- We send items insured and with delivery confirmation and/or signature as part of the shipping costs you pay for.
That said, there should be no reason for you to return the item to me. Buyer's remorse does not qualify as a reason. Damage in shipment does not qualify as a reason either; this is what insurance is for. If you have received an item that was damaged in shipping we will jointly file a claim. Thiswill involve photos from your end plus you will need to retain all original shipping materials until the claim is resolved.
The only time we will accept a return is if we've unintentionally listed an item falsely such as listing an item as vintage or antique when it wasn't. We are honest business people and would never knowingly sell you something that wasn't genuine.
We are not an experts in any particular field. When we find something at a live sale or estate sale we have minimal time to research the item. We list dozens of items a week and spend as much time as possible researching the item and sometimes this is minimal. I leave it to you as generally having more knowledge than we, after all it was you that found this sale.
Bearing all of this in mind please remember that all of our antiques, collectibles and art are being sold AS IS and all sales are final.
By placing a offer you are acknowledging you have readour terms andagree to our terms for this transaction. This is a true sale - you are responsible for research and asking appropriate questions. All sales final, no refunds.
We purchase items from estate sales and take others on consignment. We are not "experts" in any particular area. We list as clearly as we can, with as many pictures as possible. MOST of our items are previously owned and used. However, it is impossible for us to know every detail about every item. It is the responsibility of the collector or buyer to ask us the proper questions regarding specific items. We are always learning. Please ask all detailed questions prior to offerding. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
In order to keep accurate records, all of our communications are done through the emailing system.
This item has been shown 0 times.