Greek God Three Faces Of Pan Gargoyle Ashtray Statue Figurine
This item has been shown times.
Greek God Three Faces Of Pan Gargoyle Ashtray Statue Figurine:
GREEK GOD THREE FACES OF PAN GARGOYLE ASHTRAY STATUE FIGURINE GREEK GOD THREE FACES OF PAN GARGOYLE ASHTRAY STATUE FIGURINE
- This Pan Ashtray is made of polyresin, hand painted and polished 2" Tall, 5.5" long and 5.5" wide approximately. Depth of Ashtray is 1.25 Inch.
- In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Pan is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds, rustic music and impromptus, and companion of the nymphs. He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr.
- This Pan Ashtray is an Atlantic Collectibles exclusive collection.
To give you the best quality product selections for your money's worth. We are the price leader of our industry. We always aim to give you the most pleasant online purchase experience. Our key strength is in our communication aptitude. We will communicate with you throughout the whole transaction and even after the items arrive in your possession. We want repeat customers and therefore we will conduct business with utmost good faith and professionalism. Integrity is of prime importance to us.
International Buyers – Please Note:
We use Global Ship program. This program includes end to end international tracking. If the item is lost or damaged during transit, the program will have you covered.
1. All items may be returned for any reason within 30 days. All items may receive a complete replacement unit, replacement parts, or a partial refund.
2. If an item is received damaged, defective, or not received please contact us via email or messaging within 7 day of receipt to submit a claim for a complete replacement unit, replacement parts, a partial refund or full refund of purchase price.
3. All returned items will not be charged a restocking fee. Items returned must be in their original packaging and all accessories in the original shipment must be included. All returns require an RA (Return Authorization) number which will be given by our customer service representative when the return request is submitted.
4. All returns are shipped back to our choice of Fulfillment center at the customer’s expense. Unauthorized returns may not be accepted. Once your claim is processed and approved, please allow 5-7 business days for the request to be completed. If a replacement unit or replacement parts are requested, please be aware that the fulfillment timeframe is based on product availability.
IMPORTANT: supplies an estimated delivery date that is JUST an estimation. It is a proprietary method of estimating delivery times based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors.