Gt321v = 2n1646, 2n1692, 2n1693, 2n2207 Germanium Transistor Ussr Lot Of 37 Pcs For SaleGT321V = 2N1646, 2N1692, 2N1693, 2N2207 Germanium transistorUSSR Lot of 37 pcs
New, never used /NOS / New Old Stock
GT321Vgermanium transistors pnp switching conversion structure.
Designed for use in switching devices.
The main technical characteristics of the transistorGT321V:
• Structure: p-n-p
• Pk max - Constant power dissipation Collector: 160 mW;
• PK and max - The maximum pulse power dissipation Collector: 20 W;
• Fgr - Cut-off frequency of the transistor current gain for the common-emitter and common-base: not less than 60 MHz;
• Ukeo samples - breakdown voltage Collector-emitter voltage at a given current collector and the base of the open circuit: 60 V;
• Uebo samples - Breakdown voltage emitter-base junction reverse current at a given emitter and collector open circuit: 4;
• Ik max - Maximum DC Collector Current: 700mA;
• Ik and max - Maximum pulse collector current: 2 A;
• Ikbo - Reverse collector current - the current through the collector junction reverse voltage for a given collector-base and open emitter output: up to 500 mA at 60 V;
• h21E - Static current transfer ratio for the common-emitter large-signal: 80 ... 200 at 3V, 0.5 mA;
• CK - collector junction capacity: no more than 80 pF at 10 V;
• Rke us - saturation resistance between the collector and emitter: no more than 3.5 ohms;
• Rm - Noise Transistor is not standardized;
• tc - time constant of the response loop at high frequency: Less than 600 ps
We can supply other items made in USSR.We have more such items in stock.
We accept PayPal Only!
This item has been shown 0 times.