Guano Bat 100 % Natural Organic Nutrients All Plants Fertilizer In-outdoor Thai
This item has been shown 23 times.
Guano Bat 100 % Natural Organic Nutrients All Plants Fertilizer In-outdoor Thai :
GUANOBATCAVE 100 % Bat Manure Natural Fertilizer For Plants Grow up Strong
1 bag BAT CAVEGUANO100% NATURAL ORGANIC NUTRIENTS IN-OUTDOOR CROPS
Bat from the bottom of the cave.To become a quality organic fertilizer.
GUANOfrom Thailand 90%
Nitrogen(Starch) from Japan 5%
Microorganismsfrom Isle 5%
Net weight: 250g.
GUANO usually consist of 10 percent nitrogen, 3 percent phosphorus, and 1 percent potassium. Nitrogen promotes the rapid growth of green bats, making it a particularly useful fertilizer for lawns. Phosphorus promotes the growth of roots and supports flowering, while potassium helps the plant to grow stronger. In addition to having these important nutrients in bat bats, there are also essential elements for strong growth.
Microbes in bat bats have been reported as being capable of biological treatment. This means that bat bats can help to clean the toxic soil. Microbes can also increase the ability to hold water and space by loosening soil. Bat bats are also effective in degradation and help control the incidence of soil and nematode diseases. Bats can be added to the compost pile to speed up the decay process.
Description: BAT GUANO (Manure) Total 250 g.
1. Bats manure from fossil bats in caves 80% provide 13 complete nutrients according to the amount of plant required.N (nitrogen),P (phosphorus),K (potassium) is high.
There are secondary nutrientsCa, (calcium)Mg, (magnesium)S, (sulfur)
Fe, (iron)B, (helium)Zn, (zinc)Mo, (molybdenum)
Cu, copper),Cl, (Chlorine)Mn, (Manganese)
Release of nutrients for longer than chemical fertilizer to adjust the soil,making plants grow faster,yielding color, good taste, good price.
2. 10% microorganism is resistant to cold weather in Israel.
3. N (nitrogen) 10% extracted from cassava from Japan. Extracted from Japan as N (Nitrogen), natural, non-toxic, harmful to farmers, consumers and the Environment.
The benefits of bat manure
- Break up early. Put just a small amount.
- Free of nutrients up to 28 days.
- The flower will give a beautiful flower.
- help the loamy soil. Not hardened
- increase soil microorganisms To work effectively.
- Helps to repair soil. From the residue of chemicals.
- Alkaline pH adjustment Suitable for plants.
- Optimize absorption. Strong root system
- Helps prevent root rot. Fungus caused by fungus and bacteria.
- Increase productivity when used continuously.
- contains insect repellent from nature.
- Reduce the amount of cherries when used continuously
(Applicable to all plants)
Attribute :Iter natural to nature
BATGUANOINDOOR OUTDOOR PLANTSIN-OUTDOOR CROPS
*Expand roots, plants make food better and because Bat manure has a high doses of phosphorus, as a result, accelerate the persistence, the big colorful flowers thus, highly suitable for flowers, ornamental plants and general plants.
*Guano causing bacteria in the soil to decompose organic substances change the nutrients more easily.
*Guano the plants micronutrients include magnesium, brimstone, steel, manganese, zinc, copper, boron and molybdenum. Guano has micronutrients for plants adequately.
*Guano helped mold, no glomerate and it also helps the acid – alkaline soil for the moderation in the growth of plants.
( usage :)
For 1-2 tablespoons of potted plants every 2 weeks.
For big trees in 1-2 kilograms every two weeks, the ground around the stem passes through the roof.
For customers in Canada, it will take about 30-45 working days. Please wait !!!!!!!
Free shipping worldwide. The package will be shipped from Thailand via Small Airmail with tracking number and will take about 14-25 business days.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please contact us for a 30 day return on refund request. Shipping is non-refundable. Return shipping is paid by the buyer.
I accept paypal ONLYfor payment.
Please contact us using textONLY.