Gemvue 10x Triplet Led/uv Lighted Loupe
This item has been shown times.
Gemvue 10x Triplet Led/uv Lighted Loupe:
- Exclusive to JTV and patented technology by our manufacture!
- This 10x triplet GemVue loupe combines all the features you want in one superior tool.
- Large 21mm lens offers the large viewing area.
- Matte black frame reduces glare and darkfield illuminatio built into the lens!
- LED light ring illuminates gemstones or jewelry with the flick of a switch!
- A UV light is incorporated as well to test stone flouresence.
- Includes leather carrying case, battery key, and batteries included.
What some of our customers have to say:
HOT ITEM MUST HAVE, February 24, 2011
Gemsferme,Ft. Worth, Tx
"So happy I got this lighted loupe! I use it with my JTV diamond tester when I shop locally. The uv light is a major feature in looking at diamonds (for their fluorescence grading). The led lighting is bright enough to check out inclusions. Along with the diamond tester, this is now my FAVORITE "toy"! BUY THIS!!!!!!! REALLY BUY THIS TOOL!!!!!"
Great Purchase! February 1, 2011
crownjewel ,Atlanta, GA
"This is my first loupe and I love it. Great quality - thanks JTV."
Get One! August 3, 2010
"Highly Recommend...Nice Size And Light Is Always Readly Available...Great Tool To Have!"
Please note: UPS, our delivery partner, requires a valid street address for delivery. They will not deliver to PO Boxes. If you have a PO Box, please respond to your Order Confirmation Email with a valid street shipping address.
Please visit our policies page for important information regarding shipping, returns, and more.Visit our store, JTVonline, where you'll find a wide variety ofprecious, and semi-preciouse loose colored gemstones including: ruby, sapphire, emerald, tanzanite, garnet, topaz, alexandrite, amethyst, pearls, peridot, tourmaline, chrome diopside, and many other beautiful, rare and exotic gemstones. We also have a broad assortment offine jewelry and collectibles, watches, and gemological tools such as loupes, refractometers, dichroscopes, spectroscopes, and more. Gemological
Tools Alexandrite Amethyst Aquamarine Blue Diamond Chrome Diopside Emerald Collectibles Spessartite Garnet Moonstone Pearls Peridot Ruby Sapphire Jewelry Pink Spinel Red Spinel Sunstone Tanzanite Topaz Tourmaline
Listed by: Amanda B.