Genealogical Abstracts From The Mirror, 1891-1899, Loud For SaleStore Searchsearch Title, ISBN and Author Genealogical Abstracts from the Mirror, 1891-1899, Loudoun County, Virginia by Patricia B. Duncan
Estimated delivery 3-12 business days
Condition Brand New
Local newspapers often provide information not found in other county records. These small weekly papers consisted of business cards and general entertainment articles, advertisements and legal notices, local general and personal news, obituaries, marriageDetails
- ISBN 0788445855
- ISBN-13 9780788445859
- Title Genealogical Abstracts from the Mirror, 1891-1899, Loudoun County, Virginia
- Author Patricia B. Duncan
- Format Paperback
- Year 2009
- Pages 374
- Publisher Heritage Books
- Dimensions8.5 in. x 0.8 in. x 5.5 in.
Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your reading and entertainment needs! With fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and over 1,000,000 in stock books, CDs and DVDs - you're bound to find what you want, at a price you'll love!Shipping & Delivery Times
All items will be dispatched within 1 business day. We will notify all customers via email once their orders have shipped.
Unless otherwise stated, economy services are used and delivery will take 3-12 working days, depending on the item purchased and the delivery location.
A Priority shipping option is available at checkout for some items, and if selected, delivery is 3-6 working days after handling.
International deliveries will take 1-6 weeks.
NOTE: We are unable to offer combined shipping for multiple items purchased. This is because our items are shipped from different locations.Returns
If you wish to return an item, please consult our Returns Policy as below:
- Please ensure that you contact Customer Services and request a Returns Authorization before you send the order back to us. Returns which are not prearranged cannot be accepted.
- If you wish to request a return, please ensure you contact us within 10 business days of delivery.
- Returned goods must be received within 30 days of the original shipment to the customer.
- Returns must be in resellable condition.
- Any returns are shipped at the customer's risk. Grand Eagle Retail does not take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
- Accepted returns will be refunded by the method by which you paid.
- For purchases where a shipping charge was paid, there will be no refund of the original shipping charge.
- For purchases where shipping was free, returned items will be refunded less a restocking fee of 10%.
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us.Categories
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about new book releases and our latest offers.
This item has been shown 102 times.