Genuine 100% Natural (grade A) Untreated Jadeite Jade Carved Chayote Pendant
This item has been shown 27 times.
Genuine 100% Natural (grade A) Untreated Jadeite Jade Carved Chayote Pendant:
>> HOT! $0.99 sale Items!
>> Certified Jadeite
>> Genuine 18K Solid Gold Pendant
>> Jadeite Jade Bangle
>> Jadeite Jade Bracelet
>> Jadeite Jade Necklace
>> Jadeite Jade Pendant
>> Jadeite Jade Ring
>> Jadeite Jade Earrings
>> Jadeite Cabochon
>> Hetian Nephrite Jade
>> Jade Carved Hand Playing Piece
>> Lucky Jade Hanging Charms
>> NEW ARRIVALS
>> Hainan Huanghuali Wood
>> Cord Necklaces, Clasps & Hooks
>> Paper Money
>> Old Coins
>> Other Items
Welcome to Mj23ny Jadeite JADE Jewelry & Coin Store on .
** Our store only sell good quality Jadeite Jade items to our customers at prices far below retail prices on .
★ Please Read Before You Buy/offer
We guarantee our items 100% Genuine Natural Grade <A> Jadeite JADE
HOT!! Click Here for $0.99 sale Items!!
We do not offer certified on Jadeite JADE. If you are looking for certified jadeite, Click here to see our Certified Jadeite Items. Please know that the certifying authority is the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce, which is licensed and supported by the Government of China.
If you are buy/offer on Jadeite, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you read over our description, and view all photos carefully before you buy/offer.
To ensure customer satisfaction, we offer a 14 day unconditional return policy.
Please read our Return Policy below. Returns are not accepted after
Jewelry, jade jewelry, jadeite jade, 100% natural stone, natural grade a jadeite jade, certified natural jadeite, jadeite jade jewelry, jadeite jewelry, hetian jade, carved jadeite jade, rare jadeite, green jadeite, yellow jadeite, lavender jadeite, violet jadeite, icy jadeite, jadeite necklace, jadeite bracelet, jadeite ring, jadeite earring, jadeite bangle, jadeite pendant, natural jadeite jade jewelry, untreated natural, untreated jadeite jade, 100% natural stone, jadeite stone, rare stone, chinese jadeite jade, natural untreated gemstone, emerald jadeite, emerald jade, 满绿翡翠, 黄翡翡翠, 多彩, 冰种, 玻璃种, 冰玻种, 浓绿, 紫罗兰, 墨翠, 青色, 翡翠观音, 玉佛, 佛公, 吉祥如意,佛手, 龙, 貔貅, 四季豆, 叶子, 平安扣, 瑞兽, 翡翠手镯, 贵妃镯, 手链串珠, 翡翠戒面, 翡翠戒指, 翡翠手链, 翡翠项链, Hainan Huanghuali Wood, Rare Wood, Chinese Hainan Huanghuali Wood, 海南黄花梨, 海黄油梨
** ** Very Beautiful Jade Jewelry
#P326Gem Type Genuine Natural (Grade A) Jadeite JADE Pendant
** Carved (Chayote) Pendant Color Light Green
Please see pictures. 100% guaranteed natural in color. Untreated Weight(Approx) 9.2 grams JADEITE Size(Approx) 30 x 15 x 11mm Clasp S925 Silver Clasp Transparency Please see pictures
*If have slight natural inclusions, slightly light inner stone veins or inner hairline ( they are nature. they are from the original stone) Polish Excellent Carving Excellent craftsmanship Condition Grade A, excellent condition , 100% handmade. Quantity 1 piece - the unique item, sometime color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor, but you will received the EXACT jade as displayed in the photos. Recommend Collection, Gift
Don't miss out! Get it before it's gone. Product code P326 Payment Method We accept through PayPal payment only. If this item is being mailed to an address in New York, then sales tax of 8.875% must be added to the payment. USA: Shipping and Handling FREE shipping fees INTERNATIONAL:Shipping cost First item $15 + $ 0.75 for each additional item. （USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service; it takes 2-4 weeks to arrive）
First item $38 + $ 0.75 for each additional item. （USPS Priority Mail International for the total value ≥ $800)
*If the order more than $800, we will ship them by USPS Priority Mail International to confirm it will arrive to you safely.
Eligible countries only: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom
International Buyers ? Pls Note:
1. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying Return Policy At Mj23ny, customer service and customer satisfaction is number one. On the return policy of Jadeite, customer satisfaction and a confident buyer experience for our customers is very important to us. If you are not satisfied with our product, you may return any item within 14 days after the date of receipt.
1. Item must be in their original condition (NEW and UNUSED).
2. Payment expected with 2-3 days (shipping fees are non-refundable). It means the buyer must responsible for BOTH shipping fees.
3. However please note that we are not responsible if the item is lost or damaged by the shipping company or the buyer returned a different item. We have the right to refuse and your package will be returned to you, then you would not get a refund. So please make sure you wrap it carefully and use a shipping service that provides a tracking number. Thank you for your understanding. response Thank you very much for your purchase. If you are satisfied with your order, please give us a positive response. We love to hear from you because your response is very important to us. If in any way you are not satisfied with the item you received, please don't give us a negative or neutral response. Please email us and we will respond to your email within 24 hours.We will try our best to resolve any issues you may have.
How can I find my bangle size?
Finding a right size of bangle for you. Hand size bangle size you should wear (inner diameter).Palm Breadth Inner Diameter of Bangle
Women's 58 - 62 mm 48 - 50 mm 62 - 66 mm 50 - 52 mm 66 - 70 mm 52 - 54 mm 70 - 74 mm 54 - 56 mm 74 - 78 mm 56 - 58 mm 78 - 82 mm 58 - 61mm 82 mm and above 61 mm and above Size Inner Diameter of Bangle Size Extra Small 49 - 52 mm Smaller 53 - 55 mm Medium 56 - 58 mm Lager 59 - 61 mm Extra Large 62 - 65 mm Extra Extra Large 66 mm and above
Tips: Usually there's friction between one's hand and the Bangle, so if you can't wear the bangle, please apply a little soap on your hand, then please try again, you will find it will be easier to wear.
Gradually, jade became a symbol of peace, kindness, elegance and eternity. In China, people believe that Jade is more than just an ornament, that it can bring safety, wealth, health, longevity and peace of mind. What's Jadeite JADE? - JADE is an ornamental stone. Jade is actually the gemstone name for two different mineral forms, Jadeite and Nephrite. Both types of Jade are tough, since they consist of dense, close-grained, matted aggregates, but they differ from one another in their chemical composition and colors. Nephrite ranges mainly from mid to dark green or grey-green, but it can also be white, yellowish or reddish. Rarer, and somewhat tougher, Jadeite displays hues which include green, but also white or pink, and reds, blacks, browns and violets. In both minerals, the way the color is distributed varies a great deal. Only in the very finest Jade is the color evenly distributed. Both Nephrite and Jadeite often have veins, blemishes and streaks running through them, though these may not always be regarded as flaws. On the contrary, some of these patterns are considered particularly valuable. So if a jade bangle has slightly light inner stone veins or lines, they are not cracked, not fracture. They are from the original stone. These are part of natural jade bangle or stone and not considered to be defects. If your jade is "perfect", it might be an artificial or constructed jade, not a genuine jade. Jade or a Jade bangle no flaws is very expensive, and no jade is absolutely perfect. Grades of Jade? Buy high-quality Jadeite. Some will buy precious stone as an investment, for example, diamond. Jadeite jade is proved to be more profitable in these years. The price of jade rises about 100% to 50% per year. But only those all natural jadeite can be looked as estate, which is called A type (or grade A) jade.
Seek type A-grade jade. There are three grades of jade. Jade is graded as A, B, or C to identify the type of treatment used on the jade. It does not refer to the quality. A-grade jade is in its natural, untreated state. The color is considered natural because the stone hasn't undergone any artificial treatments. This type of jadeite jade can be bought as a real precious stone or investment. B-grade jade is natural jade that has been treated with a polymer. C-grade jade is natural jade that has been treated with a color enhancer.
Please note that we do not trade in treated jade jewelry of any kind, our bangles orproducts are genuine untreated Grade 'A'.
Some experienced craftsmen and traders can examine jadeite jade with naked eyes, by its color and luster. To consumers, the best way to judge a piece of jadeite jade is to ask for an identification certificate by a testing centre. How to Keep a Jade's Color Jade is a very delicate stone that is susceptible to corrosion from chemicals and wear, both of which will contribute to the color dulling over time. You must take care of jade jewelry to keep its color bright. Be careful to never drop or bump a jade stone as it could crack, which diminishes the brilliance and value. Unlike other stones, jade requires moisture to maintain its luster. There are several steps you can take to maintain jade. 01. Move the jade stone out of direct sunlight. Sunlight dries up moisture in the stone and causes it to form fine cracks. Cracks can also appear inside the stone and eventually these cracks rise to the surface. Store the jade in a box or case.
02. Dust the jade stone at least once a week with a clean, lint-free cloth. Dusting maintains the integrity of the stone.
03. Remove dirt and grime from the stone. Pour a cup of warm water and three drops of dishwashing soap into a bowl. Place the jade stone in the bowl and wash it with a soft bristle brush. Dry the jade with a clean lint-free towel.
04. Wipe the surface of the jade stone with a wet lint-free cloth and allow it to air dry. Jade requires some moisture to maintain its brilliance.
05. Keep the jade jewelry away from perfume, perspiration or other chemicals on or off your body. These chemicals can corrode the stone. ** If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us on . We try out best to promptly reply to all email inquires within 48 hours. Good Luck and good offerding. Thank you for looking!