Genuine 80's Cartier 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Watch
This item has been shown 0 times.
Genuine 80's Cartier 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Watch:
Rare 80's CARTIER 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Watch!
- REPLACEMENT VALUE £2750
- CARTIER Gilt Case (20 microns 18k Gold over SOLID Sterling Silver) in Mint Condition. Case measures 24mm x 31mm (exc crown)
- Maroon Dial, Cartier Gold Spade Hands in Mint Condition. Signed CARTIER Swiss
- Flawless Mineral Crystal
- CARTIER Blue Cabochon Crown in Mint Condition
- CARTIER Highly Valuable Mechanical Movement (manual wind) in Excellent Order. Keeping Excellent Time
- New Black Hirsch Genuine Lizard Strap, Goldplated Buckle. Will fit up to an 8 inch wrist.
- CARTIER Gilt Caseback in Mint Condition apart from personal engraved message. Signed Cartier Quartz Paris 925 ARGENT PLAQUE OR 20M Swiss
- Original Cartier Box misplaced. Presented in a Premium, Red Jeweller's Watchbox
- Fast, Secure (insured, trackable, inexpensive) 24 hour UK delivery service to your door (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- Fast, Secure (insured, trackable, inexpensive, signed for) 24-48 hour delivery service to your door (1/2 PRICE FEDEX SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES OUT OF THE EU. ONLY 19 POUNDS TO THE USA BY FEDEX). Please note that additional shipping costs will apply to some countries in Eastern Europe and/or parts of South America and Greece. International signed for Mail preferred for Canadian shipments
Highly Collectible 1980's CARTIER 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Watch. BARELY WORN!
Visit our on-line Store: Heritage Jewellers Group Click on photographs below for a larger image
AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED. PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE!
Any questions, please call us Mon-Fri 9am-5pm on 0208 505 5107 or email us.Emails answered every 2 hours:
NB. NON-PAYMENT OF PURCHASES ARE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. Heritage Jewellers are not an authorized Cartier dealer. Cartier does not guarantee any of the Cartiers sold, nor any of the repairs or restorative work carried out by Heritage Jewellers. Copyright Template by Heritage Jewellers Group Ltd.