Genuine Irish Connemara Marble Worry Stone
This item has been shown 0 times.
Genuine Irish Connemara Marble Worry Stone:
- Measures approximately 2 inches long and 1.5 inches wide (5cm long by 3.8 cm wide).
- Made with beautiful Connemara Marble, which is unique to Ireland.
- Contoured for your thumb.
- Own your very own "piece" of Ireland!
- Unique-No 2 are the same!
Why Worry? This great worry stone is the perfect addition to any nervous pocket! Made of Irish Connemara Marble, these oval stones have been shaped to be perfect for your thumb to rub. Every worry stone is unique as it is made by nature-color can vary. Measures approximately 2 inches long and 1.5 inches wide (5cm long by 3.8 cm wide). Made in Ireland, these stones come in a plastic pouch with a cardboard card explaining where Connemara Marble comes from.
Dating from the Pre-Cambrian era Connemara is over 600 million years old. It is found only in a remote area in the West of Ireland. It is a Metamorphic rock formed when limestone was heated under pressure, producing a hard granular rock. Its unique green color symbolizes Ireland and is caused by the presence of various elements. It is said to bring serenity to those who keep it close.