Genuine Natural Tahitian Grey South Sea Baroque 925 Ss 12mm Pearl Pendant
This item has been shown 0 times.
Genuine Natural Tahitian Grey South Sea Baroque 925 Ss 12mm Pearl Pendant:
Item No. : PP1019
PEARL PENDANT INFORMATION
Genuine Tahitian South Sea Cultured Pearl 925 Sterling Silver 18K W Gold over Silver
AAA+ Excellent luster
AAA+ Very thick nacre.
AA+ to AAA Clean and smooth with natural imperfections
Natural peacock black gray tone
Approx. 3.8 grams
925 Sterling Silver 18K W Gold over SilverPendant Size:Approx. 12 x 23mmPearl Origin:Tahiti
The item comes with our luxury jewelry gift box.
Note: We will do our best to accurately portray photographs and description. However, there will be some discrepancies due to different color calibrations ofcomputer screens.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please make payment within 3 days of purchase
- If no payment a reminder will be sent 3 days after purchase
- All items not paid within 10 days after purchase will be re-listed
- We accept all major credit cards via PayPal.
- Buyer will be responsible for customs tax and duties. We cannot determine any fees.
- We aim to ship each item(s) between 24-48 hours after receipt of payment.
- However, all jewellery is individually crafted by hand which needs re-sizing, customisation or setting and may take longer to ship.
- We ship worldwide with both standard and express mail. All shipping comes with a tracking number.
Approx. 5-12 days
USA, UK, Canada, Australia
Approx. 2-4 weeks
Approx. 3-5 days
USA, UK, Canada, Australia
Approx. 2 weeks
US $2 per additional item (purchase within 7 days)
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for our Buy It Now listings! Please take a look at our store!
- We combine shipping for all items won/purchased within 7 days at a cost of US$2 for each item.
- Free Shipping if you purchase over $500 in our store.
- 100% hassle-free 30 days return policy! No restocking fee!
- All items must be in original condition and cannot be altered or customised from its original design.
- All altered items are non-refundable.
- Shipping, handling and resizing fees are non-refundable.
- We will not be responsible for any lost and damaged shipments and goods.
We are here to help in any way to make your purchase smooth and hassle free. Customer service is our priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or take a look at our FAQs. We understand there are many places to shop online. ES Designer Jewelry Store thanks you very much for shopping at our online store!
We will reciprocate all responses.Please kindly contact us prior to leaving any kind of negative or neutral responseand give us a chance to resolve any issues so that you are 100% satisfied with our service.
We are a specialist in sourcing high quality cultured Tahitian, South Sea, Fresh Water, Akoya, Keshi and Mabe Pearls at affordable prices. We offer professionally handcrafted pearl necklaces, earrings, pendants and rings in white or gold 14k or 18k and 925 sterling silver setting decorated with your favourite gemstones such as diamonds, sapphires, ruby or emerald.Our items make a perfect addition to your personal jewelry collection or as a gift for weddings, anniversaries or other special occasions. Our jewelry is designed by ES Designer Jewelry and handcrafted by our professional craftsman. Our commitment to excellence and meticulously crafted pearl jewelry has garnered a loyal customer base worldwide since 1998.
They are seawater cultured pearls of Japanese origin along the southern coasts and are formed by Akoya oysters. Akoya characterizes in its perfect round shape, rich luster in pink and silvery white, size from 5.5-8.5mm in diameters. Akoya Pearls only White, Golden Cream and Silver Gray are natural color. All other colors are dyed color.
South Sea White Pearls
South Sea cultured pearls are exceptional quality pearls with a whitish, almost silver color. Much larger than the average pearl, the smoothness and roundness of these pearls are exceptional. These are the most rare and extraordinary pearls you'll find in jewelry. South Sea pearls come from the white-lipped variety of the pinctada maxima oyster. This oyster is much larger than the oysters that produce Akoya and Freshwater pearls, so the pearl that it produces is much larger as well. Because of the rarity and sensitivity of this type of oyster, cultivation of these pearls is much more difficult, making them more expensive.
South Sea Golden Pearls
The Philippines and Indonesia are home to the South Sea Gold Pearls, formed by gold oysters. Sizing from 9-16mm in diameter. The majority of the pearls display champagne color, the minority gold, a true indicator in value.
Commonly known as black pearls around the world, the pearls in Tahiti are indigenous to the remote lagoons of French Polynesia in the South Pacific where the black -lipped oyster is found, a mollusk that secretes a black nacreous substance. The average size ranges 8-16 mm in diameter with shapes in round, pear and even circled. The beauty of Tahitian Black Pearls lies in the nature of its rich color based on the black key tone, among which is the most admired peacock green, dark blue and they change its metal-like luster as being turned around, unmatched is the other dyed pearls, this explains the rareness and the most prestigious status that has crowned Tahitian Black Pearls the Queen of Pearls.
Keshi pearls are non-nucleated pearls typically formed as by-products of pearl cultivation. Keshi pearls are formed when the oyster rejects and spits out the implanted nucleus before the culturing process is complete, or the implanted mantle tissue fractures and forms separate pearl sacs without nuclei. Because they have no nucleus, Keshi pearls are composed entirely of nacre. This gives it an especially lustrous and shimmering surface quality. Most Keshi, in fact, have a greater luster than even the highest quality cultured pearls.
1. Are your pearls real?
- All our pearls are 100% natural and authentic. We do not sell fake or imitation pearls.
2.How to distinguish real and fake pearls?
- Rub two pearls against each other, real pearls will feel a slight 'gritty' texture, as if you are rubbing sand. Fake pearls will feel perfectly smooth.
- Real pearls are only rarely “perfect”. Usually, they’ll have small blemishes or irregularities in their shape. Fake or imitation pearls are almost always “too perfect” that show no indents or imperfections. While perfectly round real pearls are rare but possible, a necklace will almost never be made only from these types of pearls. A necklace made from pearls that all seem to be exactly the same smooth, round shape is almost certainly a fake.
- Good-quality pearls are often prized for their overtones - the subtle color that is visible on their outer surface when light hits them. Fake pearls will usually not have this overtone effect, which is tricky to duplicate.
3. How to clean and care for pearls?
- Clean your pearls with a damp cloth dipped in mild soapy water. Dry with a soft cloth. Store your pearls in your jewellery box or wrap them in a soft cloth to protect it from rubbing against hard or abrasive objects.
4. How long can my pearls last?
- High quality freshwater and Akoya pearls should last a lifetime if well cared for.
- South Sea and Tahitian pearls have exceptionally thick nacre and will last generations.