Genuine Philips Led-hl H7 6000k Ultinon Essential Led Car Light Bulb X 2 #us22
This item has been shown 28 times.
Genuine Philips Led-hl H7 6000k Ultinon Essential Led Car Light Bulb X 2 #us22:
Bulb Type: H72 Bulbs / PackDescription
- 100% Brand New! For Bulb Type: H7
- Genuine PHILIPS 6000K Ultinon Essential LED bulb for replacement
- Powerful brightness - Upgrade product up to 6000K white light
- Innovative heat dissipation technology
- +200% more light on the road, without the glare
- These are genuine PHILIPS Ultinon Essential LED bulbs (NOT CHINESE counterfeit that you can find at much lower price from other sellers)
- Manufacturing part number: '11972UEX2' each comes with an anti-counterfeit label on its retail packaging
- This is an upgrade product for replacement for vehicles with H7 high/low beam application
- Authentic PHILIPS product designed in Germany and manufactured in P.R.C.
- We're PHILIPS Hong Kong's official distributor
Each of our product comes with an anti-counterfeit label
Product SpecsItem Number 11972UEX2 Technology Ultinon Essential LED Application High beam / Low beam
Nearly 2 times brighter than standard halogen lamps*
Up to 5 years*
Voltage / Wattage
12V / 16WDesignation H7 HL
2 bulbs per pack
Origin of Manufacture
Designed in Germany, made in P.R.C.
Anti-counterfeit Label ?
Yes, each comes one with an individual ID code
Compatible with other brands?
Fits major car models, for aftermarket replacement
Installation should be carried out by skillful professionals. Any doubts, please consult with your garage technician or double check with your car's user manual before placing your order.
When your Light change to LED Bulb ; CanBus Decoder may be required. You may check this by replacing one of your factory headlights, if you get a warning signal on your dash that means you have a CanBus system then you will need to buy a "LED CANBUS Decoder Canceler ".
Say NO to counterfeits - Philips Certificate of Authenticity
Counterfeit xenon lamps are becoming an increasing problem in the automotive lighting industry. Not only are they illegal, they are also manufactured to a sub-quality standard. This widespread piracy of the lamps puts vehicles and individuals at risk from damage and injury.
As Philips highly values the quality of their products and takes care of their customers very seriously, they have decided to help safeguard consumers against counterfeit bulbs. The Philips Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is now available on every xenon lamp package, helping you to check the authenticity of your bulb quickly and easily using your computer, mobile or tablet.
Checking the authenticity
Each product comes with an anti-counterfeit label with an individual ID code for authenticity checking.
1. Scratch the label where indicated and you will see the code. This ID number is unique to every lamp product.
2. If you are on a mobile device, you can scan the QR code on the packaging, taking you straight to the Philips authenticity checker.
3. Or go to website address as printed on the label on your computer or handheld device.
4. Type in the label ID number, if the code cannot be verified by Philips, it may be a counterfeit product. Please note, such ID number of every authentic product would be verified once only. The system does not accept repeated checking.
For more details, please visit the company's website.
Remarks: It's highly recommended to change car lamp by pairs for symmetric light performance. This is a upgrade product, installation should be carried out by skillful professionals and, for off-road only that might not be suitable to use in certain countries. Any doubts, please consult with your garage technician or check with your car's user manual prior to placing your order.
Import Tax Warning:
To avoid any subsequent misunderstandings, please note that importing goods from another country can mean that your national customs authorities may charge you Customs Duty and/or other additional related taxes (for instance a Value Added Tax or Purchase Tax). YOU, as the importer, are responsible for paying any such taxes. We have no control over what taxes you may be charged by your own national tax authorities. We shall not be liable for reimbursing you any of such tax payment. If you do not know how much import tax (if any) that you may have to pay, please check with your local tax authorities BEFORE entering into a contract to purchase.
Shipment fee includes postage and handling costs.
We only ship to your registered address at . We are not responsible for wrong or non-deliverable address.
Orders will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. We work 7 days per week but arrange shipment during business days of the post office. We dispatch orders through the Hongkong Post.
For buyers locate in the U.S.A., we ship via e-Packet express shipping service that item will arrive within 5-15 working days. For other areas, we deliver by standard international airmail or e-Packet express service (if available) that normally takes: Australia 1-3 weeks; Canada 2-3 weeks; Europe 2-5 weeks; Japan 1-2 weeks; Singapore 1-2 weeks; United Kingdom 1-3 weeks; Italy 5-8 weeks.
Please understand that the delivery time and efficiency of the post offices and customs clearance are out of our control. And for areas very remote and far away from Hong Kong, longer delivery time should be expected. We shall dispatch your purchase ASAP.
Please make sure your address is correct, complete and detailed enough.
In case of any returned item by the post office due to the reason of “incomplete address” or "non-claim", we may arrange to send the item again, but the re-send shipping charges will be borne by the buyer.
Refunds would be given only upon receipt of the returned item in undamaged and unused condition within 30 days after the transaction day. Buyer pays the return postage.
In case of any defect or damage occurred to the item during the process of delivery, we shall replace it with a same item. But you must contact us first upon receipt of the item and show us the proof of damage.
Listing and template services provided by inkFrog