George Iii Sterling Silver Snuff Box & Vinaigrette Joseph Wilmore England 1816
This item has been shown 0 times.
George Iii Sterling Silver Snuff Box & Vinaigrette Joseph Wilmore England 1816:
template Mouse Over the Images Below to Enlarge The pictures do not do justice to this magnificent item.
George III Sterling Silver Combined Snuff Box & Vinaigrette Joseph Wilmore, Birmingham, England 1816
A fine unique George III sterling silver (NOT silver plated) combination pocket snuff box and vinaigrette by Joseph Wilmore, Birmingham, England, 1816.
The incurved rectangular box is made with a reeded body and a monogrammed cartouche.
The box has two hinged compartments, a center rectangular snuff compartment, and a curved vinaigrette compartment to the top end with a stamp-die grill.
Gold washed (gilt) interior to all compartments.
Fully hallmarked for Birmingham, England, dated 1816, maker's mark for Joseph Wilmore.
Very good condition, minor dents.
Measures: 7cm X 4cm / 2.75in X 1.57in.
Weight: 56gr / 1.8oz.
Free shipping, handling and insurance.
Highly sought after by collectors.Measurements : Marks : 7cm X 4cm / 2.75in X 1.57in.
See item description. Weight : Condition : 56gr / 1.8oz. See item description. Contact Us : We are happy to provide fast customer service over email, phone, or fax.
Click the "Ask Seller A Question" link at the top of this page.
Our number: 0099-5365
- We accept payment by PayPal
- Payment should be received within three working days from purchase.
- Israeli buyers to pay the current VAT, which is roughly 16%.
- We guarantee the items we sell are as described. Should we accidentally ship the wrong item, you may return that item.
- ALL returns must be authorized.
- Buyer must notify us within 48 hours of receipt that the item differs from its description. Refunds are given only if the item is not as represented, the return was authorized by us, and the item was shipped back within five days from authorization date.
- Item must be returned by registered insured mail and packed well, like we packed it.
- Item must be returned undamaged and in original condition.
- Refund will be for the actual amount paid including shipping and insurance cost. We do not take responsibility for any personal or third party losses.
- Worldwide shipping, handling and insurance are free of charge.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- All items are shipped from Israel within 5 business days after receiving your payment.
- All items are shipped by Express Mail Service (EMS), which usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive from shipping date, traceable on USPS website.
Free of charge - see above.
Our number: 0099-5365Unique template design, marketing, and strategy consulting from As Was®